The service is run by SKY Perfect Communications Inc. 株式会社スカイパーフェクト・コミュニケーションズ, which also runs a broadband internet service. Sky Perfect is owned by Japanese conglomerates Itochu Corporation, Fuji Television and Sony Corporation and should not be confused with UK’s British Sky Broadcasting although at one time, News Corporation, used to be one of the major shareholders at SKY Perfect Communications.
SkyPerfecTV! recently produced a self promo TV commercial for viewing on their channels and its one of those wacky, WTF ads. Although it looks like a simple baseball pitch, add in some broken bones, knocked out catcher and umpire and you get something like this. How this is connected to watching SkyPefecTV, we’re not quite sure.
Other Japansugoi.com articles of possible interest
- The Japanese i-Pot explained
- Yoko Kamon 嘉門洋子 actress and gravure idol
- Joost is just what Japanese TV fans need
- Skype phone built into Keyboard
- NTTDoCoMo simple video phone service for the elderly
- Krispy Kreme Opens in Shinjuku Japan
- Shimajiro toy
- Japanese TV commercial for Sagawa Express e-collect
- Eroide Onna Matsuri 2008, SkyPerfect Adult Broadcasting Awards
- Nao Suzuki, gravure idol and race queen
BUY COOL JAPANESE STUFF HERE?