5 of 6
Major Banks Collapse: Citicorp, Merrill Lynch, Script was explained before it was published
Posted: 16 September 2008 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  25205
Joined  2004-11-08

Once again BaconLettuceTomato shows up after the fact.  Not once has he used his insider information to predict these occurrences before they hit the news.  Where was he with his conspiracy on Friday, before the default?  Hell, even I could have predicted Lehmans default on Friday - all the signs were there.  The fact that BaconLettuceTomato missed even this incredibly easy and safe prediction truly shows that hes not trying to be credible.  Hes the worst kind of loon - hes too lazy to properly apply himself to his lunacy.

Posted: 16 September 2008 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

BigLieTechnique, Ill throw you an easy one here.  Post something - anything - about Washington Mutual before it fails, if indeed it does fail.  Try for this one tiny shred of credibility here.  You can strive for more than being just a laughingstock.  I have faith in you - all you need to do is try.

Posted: 16 September 2008 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  44853
Joined  2005-04-14
Charybdis - 16 September 2008 06:44 AM

Once again BaconLettuceTomato shows up after the fact.  Not once has he used his insider information to predict these occurrences before they hit the news.

And whats really kind of embarrassing is how often hes completely off even with his after-the-fact predictions.  I mean, whats the point of cheating if youre not even going to try for the right answer?

Signature 

Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.

Posted: 26 September 2008 06:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

BigLieTechnique, you missed your chance at even the vaguest hint of relevancy.  I gave you Washinton Mutual in advance, yet you completely missed this opportunity to post about it before the fact.  You not only dont have any clue about the claims you put out there, but youre lazy as hell about it too.

Posted: 26 September 2008 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9609
Joined  2006-01-17

Chary, is BLT your alternate persona?  hmmm

Signature 

Research Mod

We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.
- The Watchtower

The platypus is mother natures way of saying, I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.

Posted: 26 September 2008 08:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Of course not.  I dont like tomatoes.

Posted: 26 September 2008 08:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9609
Joined  2006-01-17
Charybdis - 26 September 2008 08:00 AM

Of course not.  I dont like tomatoes.

LOL
Of course. Silly of me.

Signature 

Research Mod

We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.
- The Watchtower

The platypus is mother natures way of saying, I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.

Posted: 09 October 2008 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2007-08-27
BigLieTechnique - 25 January 2008 04:11 PM

Accipiter, thanks for trying to help understand it.
It is as simple as this: the system is collapsing and the illuminati can do nothing about it but keep taking away from their sheep what they still have left.
Collapse of Major Banks is yet another step on that process. It is by far the most risky one, but since their sheep were disarmed and are totally brainwashed, the illuminati are ready to continue the game in overtime.

Accipiter, that reply to End Times Prophets words alone gives you a place in the History of End Times. (1)

Notes
My reply to your question is the only page Google still finds today, as the chapter enters the next phase. See google search given in article below.

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?p=383417#post383417

Posted: 09 October 2008 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2355
Joined  2008-02-21

The first page?! You responded to the quote from the FIRST PAGE?!!!! shock

What about the other FOUR PAGES OF QUESTIONS/REPLIES??!!!!! big surprise

ETA: the link BLT provided actually explains a lot. Just about every post he made is cut/pasted from there.... rolleyes

*...runs from the forum screaming...*

*..begins banging head against first dog he comes across...* shock

*...happens to be a poodle/schnuaser mix...* shock

Signature 

Brother of Timothy
Chairman ad hoc for the World Domination Day Refreshment Commitee
Our motto is: Even a bad man needs a good cookie!...

My Futures as Bright as the Color of CHEESE!!!

Posted: 09 October 2008 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  44853
Joined  2005-04-14
BigLieTechnique - 09 October 2008 04:43 AM

BigLieTechnique - 25 January 2008 04:11 PM
Accipiter, thanks for trying to help understand it.
It is as simple as this: the system is collapsing and the illuminati can do nothing about it but keep taking away from their sheep what they still have left.
Collapse of Major Banks is yet another step on that process. It is by far the most risky one, but since their sheep were disarmed and are totally brainwashed, the illuminati are ready to continue the game in overtime.

Accipiter, that reply to End Times Prophets words alone gives you a place in the History of End Times. (1)

Ummmm. . .sorry, but Im not End Times Prophet.  So the reply you made to me and then copied above is not a reply to the End Times Prophets words.  If it makes you feel better, Ill make an end of time prophecy for you:  your wristwatch will stop accurately telling time on the day that the battery runs out.

My reply to your question is the only page Google still finds today. . .See google search given in article below.

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?p=383417#post383417

Really?  Is 1 the new 5 now?  I can never seem to get a proper grasp of this New Math. . .

And, to put it bluntly, so what?  All it means is that you saying that in those exact words isnt around much (and considering that it is supposed to be a reply to comments on here, why would it be found on multiple other pages as well?).  But since youve said pretty much the same thing in other words all over the place, as have all your other friends such as Kyoon and TheTruthIsNeverTooHorrible and whomever else, what does it matter?

If there is some exact quotation that means a lot to you, maybe now youll actually start including the relevant information within your posts, rather than simply writing some vague little comments and then directing people off onto some long chain of links.  Links can stop linking.

For example, how horribly difficult and traumatic would it be for you to type here the link to that websearch listed on that page, rather than giving us a link to the link?  The way you did it is clumsy, and its tiresome, and one small change on one webpage can leave every single other page youve made on the subject meaningless because the links take you nowhere.

Here, watch this:  Ill even give you an example of how to do it.  Suppose I wanted to direct your attention to a certain page of, oh, lets say the Usain Bolt conspiracy thread.  Now, I could do it this way:

BLT, you ought to look at the Usain Bolt comments that I linked to on the page linked to below:
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/6320/P99/#324545
Were waiting on your input!

See, if you click on that link then it takes you to another page, where you have to click on another link to get to the page I want you to go to.  But what happens if that middle page changes its URL, or even goes away altogether?  Then the link I just gave you above is worthless.

Now, look at this exciting and novel way of linking to a page:

BLT, you ought to look at the Usain Bolt comments on the page below:
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/7435/P77/#319176
Were waiting on your input!

See, there I actually linked directly to the Usain Bolt page I was talking about!  Straight from this page to the relevant other page.  Isnt that spiffy how that can be done?  It greatly lessens the chance of the person going astray, or the link not working.

Of course, if I really wanted to be certain that people got the relevant information that I wanted for them to have, I would just write all of that information right here on this page.  If I wanted you to know, for example, what the scientific name for the Atlantic Giant Squid is, I could write something like:

BLT!  It is essential that you know the giant squid information at this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_squid
Learn it quickly, before the squids get you!!!

But look at this alternate method of giving you the important information that I want you to have:

BLT!  It is essential that you know that the scientific name for the Atlantic Giant Squid is Architeuthis dux!  Learn it quickly, before the squids get you!!!

See how amazingly more convenient and informative that second technique is?  It actually gives you the needed information right then and there.  You didnt have to search around on another page for it, wondering if you were looking at the right information.  It was all there, provided for you in one go!  See, thats the way you give information when you want to actually inform people, rather than to simply make lots of noise to draw attention to yourself.

You have on rare occasions shown evidence of actually being able to think your own thoughts and to communicate in a means other than cutting and pasting other peoples thoughts.  If you tried to actually talk to people yourself, you might manage to get your points across a lot more clearly and with less people laughing at you.  As it is, why would we put our trust in a bunch of people who to all appearances are brainwashed parrots who make vague claims without providing any relevant information?  You all give more appearance of being part of an evil mind-controlling conspiracy than does any group youve told us about.  Try speaking your own mind, to show us that you really do have one of your own.

as the chapter enters the next phase.

You have yet to show anything anywhere moving into any phase, though.  How is it that in all of these End Time Prophecies, the foretold phase not happening is what is needed for the next phase to happen?

Signature 

Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.

Posted: 10 October 2008 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2413
Joined  2005-10-21

I point out that if BLT *had* prior information, he could have made a killing on the stock markets. Yes, there *is* actually a way to make money based knowing a stock is going to fall. With his deep wealth of information, he could have been a trillionaire retired to his own island with a harem of supporters who will agree with him without pointing out how stupid he sounds

Signature 

Te hostes contundere, prae te eos depellere, et lamentates te cognatorum audire

What part of meow dont you understand?

5 of 6