HURRICANE IKE RECOVERY UPDATES:
- Aquarium Pyramid, Discovery Pyramid and the Colonel Paddle Wheel Boat are now open (Colonel Paddlewheel Boat sails Wednesday through Sunday at 2PM weather permitting)
- Hours of operation: 10AM - 6PM
- Pricing for the following exhibits: Aquarium Pyramid $9.95, Discovery Museum $5.25, Ridefilm Theater $5.25 and the Colonel Paddle Wheel Boat $5.25
- Tickets for the attractions will be sold from 9:30AM - 5PM at the Aquarium Pyramid
- For information or concerns regarding hotel reservations please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moody Gardens Golf Course is now open
- D'Feet Breast Cancer event scheduled for October 18th has been canceled.
- Join us for Ghostly Gardens featuring trick-or-treating October 26th, 2PM - 4PM
- Employees please visit www.mghrinfo.com for details on other employee related matters.
Looking for island fun? Work or play, this tropical destination is ideal for families and groups alike. Delve into the oceans depths at the Aquarium Pyramid® to see penguins, sharks and thousands of tropical fish. Step into the Rainforest Pyramid® that features a diverse collection of exotic tropical plants and animals. Explore the mysteries of science at the Discovery Museum or experience the action of the IMAX® 3D, 4D or Ridefilm theaters. Cruise aboard the Colonel Paddlewheel Boat or enjoy beautiful white sand beaches and blue lagoons at Palm Beach. And, whether it’s a weekend retreat or an extended stay, the spectacular Moody Gardens Hotel, Spa and Convention Center has the accommodations and service for an ideal getaway.