Kula Shaker    Kula Shaker    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Latest Updates  Hop To Forums  News From The Band    Fresh news from Kula Shaker: Writs, Writing, Babies and Belgians

Moderators: Administrator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!  Login/Join 
Posted
Hello folks, here’s an update. Things have been so quiet here at web control. ‘Deathly silence’ might be another way to describe it.

So here’s the exclusive heads up… sorry for the lack of news, the band have been locked in a legal dispute with their label, which resulted in most of the work for the next album being frozen until the lawyers made enough cash to buy themselves new Bentleys.

Good for the lawyers, bad for the band. Music industry cliché, we’re afraid. Masses of time and energy that should have been spent preparing for the next album were spent furnishing lawyer’s holiday homes in Portugal.

However, the good news is that the case it about to settle. This means the band will be able to get back to playing music again. Plans are in place to start recording in the New Year with live dates also being discussed.

Other news… Alonza has disappeared into the Belgian countryside. Rumours are he’s building a recording studio, wearing big woolly socks, Wellington boots, and taking “long leisurely strolls down leafy lanes”. Stay tuned for more gripping adventures… Meanwhile, Paul’s family have a HUGE black Newfoundland puppy that slobbers everywhere and is set to grow as big as a small bear… Harry has been playing some Northern soul gigs, whilst preparing his moustache for the next album, word on the street is it’s going to be quite a production. And finally, Crispian has another new production in progress, so to speak, since he just became a father, a little boy named Keshava.

Video message to follow shortly

Thanks for your patients…

Belgian Farmer photographed whilst trying to buy grass in a rural waffle house. Believed to be a photo of Alonza Bevan: click here to view.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 21 December 2005Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of Skye
Posted Hide Post
Bad news about all the legal stuff, great news about Belgium, the puppy, the moustache but most of all the baby!

Posts: 128 | Location: The wild blue yonder | Registered: 22 February 2008Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skye:
Bad news about all the legal stuff, great news about Belgium, the puppy, the moustache but most of all the baby!

I totally share your opinion.

Quand on est dans la merde, il ne reste plus qu'a chanter.

Posts: 345 | Location: Brussels | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of KulaBeth
Posted Hide Post
The puppy is relevent to my interests, but it's no kitten. Though Newfoundlands have webbed feet which is cool, especially if you are drowning because they will save you!

Start wearing purple for me now

Posts: 1544 | Location: The 'Diff | Registered: 11 January 2006Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Posted Hide Post
Thought they're on their own label?...

congrats on the "other news" section, at least!

Gods have no one to pray to.

Posts: 1368 | Location: Here! Right here! | Registered: 12 January 2006Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of Geordie Sharp
Posted Hide Post
Can I just ask what newfoundlands are and why having webbed feet would be beneficial?
quote:
Originally posted by KulaBeth:
The puppy is relevent to my interests, but it's no kitten. Though Newfoundlands have webbed feet which is cool, especially if you are drowning because they will save you!

The inconcevable difference and non difference of reality starts with a yellow brick road!

Posts: 26 | Location: gatesheeed | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of KulaBeth
Posted Hide Post
Newfoundland Dogs (up there it says that Paul has one). They are lifeguard dogs!

Posts: 1544 | Location: The 'Diff | Registered: 11 January 2006Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of Geordie Sharp
Posted Hide Post
Oh aye, that makes sense now (would of made sense if I'd actually read it through in the first place!)
quote:
Originally posted by KulaBeth:
Newfoundland Dogs (up there it says that Paul has one). They are lifeguard dogs!

The inconcevable difference and non difference of reality starts with a yellow brick road!

Posts: 26 | Location: gatesheeed | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of KulaBeth
Posted Hide Post
Yeah I know, it sort of goes blah blah blah and then we hijack whatever it was with kittens.

Picture of Geordie Sharp
Posted Hide Post
kittens rock!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic powered by eve community  

Kula Shaker    Kula Shaker    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Latest Updates  Hop To Forums  News From The Band    Fresh news from Kula Shaker: Writs, Writing, Babies and Belgians