Post Game 3 Links
2 down, 2 to go.
1 Dub. 1 Luv.
Here's some post Game 3 links to keep you going till Sunday 7pm:
- Home and cooking [Mercury]
- Warriors-Mavs Game 3: My ears are still ringing, how about you, Kate Hudson? [Talking Points with Tim Kawakami]: Tim's all about the Aspirin.
- NBA Playoffs: You Believe? Well, Yeah, Why Wouldn't You? [Deadspin]
- YouTube and the Warriors [Greeen Bandwagon]: Jim's good folks.
Golden State of Mind or as I like to call it - the happiest blog on the earth. As a side note I look at their comment numbers and traffic the same way I usually look at pie.
- Golden State 109, Dallas 91 Recap [AP]
- Perfect storm has Mavs looking dead in water [Star-Telegram]:
An Internet company handed out free "We Believe" T-shirts to a California-record Oracle Coliseum crowd Friday night.An "Internet company"? Who refers to Comcast as an Internet company? Check out goldenboywarrior's thoughts on this peice too.
- Baron Davis’ Kick-Ass Bullet Fedora [The Basketball Jones]: Nice to see Tas and J.E. Skeets like those Yay Area thread.
- Baron Davis is 'Really Hollywood' [AOL FanHouse]
- JET's Journal: Jason Eugene Terry Speaks [True Hoop]: Anyone curious what Terry has to say after Game 3's stomping?
- Golden State girls adore their team [Star-Telegram]: LL Warriors.
- Warriors Nation Believes: Golden State Takes a 2-1 Lead [AOL FanHouse]: You'll love these bold predictions.
- Golden moments for underdogs [ESPN.com]: The title on box 5 is my personal favorite.
The most loyal fan base on the NBA map, meanwhile, just continues to grow. Jessica Alba is still scheduled to be here for Game 4 and Game 3 was not without its own celebrity quotient. Stern? Try Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson. They were at courtside and in the Warriors' victorious locker room, soaking it all in after 13 years of what Stern described as "a little more thin" than thick. Hudson, like Alba, is one of Davis' longtime friends. But Wilson ranks as one of Big D's favorite sons . . . and guess who he's tight with? Yup. You can mark Wilson's allegiance down as something else Nellie has swiped.
- Go GOLDEN...Go Warriors. [HOOPLAH.. NATION]
- Warriors...Come out to Play-ay! [Posting and Toasting]
- Another Peek at Warriors-Pacers Trade [Indy Cornrows] / The trade winds will shift [IndyStar]: I feel bad for these guys. The Warriors' pillage of the Pacers ended one 12 year playoff drought and probably began another one. Haha, wait I don't feel bad at all.
- Baron Davis Listens to His Grandmother [AOL FanHouse]
- Links: Friday Night Wrap-Up [Slam]
- Buy your Warriors Conference Finals Tix!!! [100% Injury Rate]
- I Don't Worry About Destiny [freedarko]
- Unbelievable Crowd [Hoop Junkie]
- Another Brilliant Move [Hoop Junkie]
- Warriors are exposing Mavs' weaknesses [FoxSports]: Or maybe the Mavs are exposing the Warriors' strengths!
- Warriors host Oakland's biggest party [SFGate]
- Welcome to Oakland (Warriors 109, Mavs 91) [Fast Break]
- Big wave buries Mavericks [Mercury]
- Warriors pummel Dallas, take 201 series lead [Mercury]
- Mavericks are in deep, deep trouble [Mercury]
- Warriors Game 3 rewind [Mercury]
- Warriors still playing underdogs while taking bite out of Mavs [AP]
- Stern happy to see Warriors break playoff jinx [AP]
- It Wasn't Even Close [SFGate]
- Winning homecoming for Warriors [SFGate]
- They're Not Liking This At All [SFGate]
- Nelson's plan: from schmoes to heroes [SFGate]: "If we can get that third game, we won't be the little schmoes anymore. We'll be the big schmoes," Harrington said.
- Emotions, and series, are under control [SFGate]
- Warriors Bring It Home In Style [SFGate]
- Warriors: Hot Ticket [SFGate]: The Warriors are the hottest ticket in the land! Online too.
- Speed kills Heat, Mavericks [Yahoo! Sports]:
Nelson is in Dirk Nowitzki's head. The Warriors coach is making sure to attack Dirk one-on-one regardless of who he's guarding. Nellie did the same thing to Steve Nash in the regular season, and the strategy is working on Dirk. It's wearing him down, making him think and taking his confidence away. BUT -- and this is a big but, so to speak -- the series is only 2-1. If Dirk can regain his form, Dallas can win Game 4 and regain control of the series.
Oh, it's gonna be even louder on Sunday night!
Special thanks to the GSoM community for keeping all the links coming in the diaries and in the comments!
* Photos via Mercury
0 recs | 4 comments
Comments For This Post Are Closed
Community blog posts and discussion.
- The Death of "We Believe"
- RECAP: Warriors 88, Spurs 123: AWESOME
- RECAP: Warriors 112, Rockets 131: Too much Yao, not enough Randolph!
- We Believe King - LeBron James to the Warriors in 2010?
- RECAP: Warriors 129, Heat 130 - That One Hurt. Not Gonna Lie.
- OPEN THREAD: Game #18 - Warriors vs Heat
- RECAP: Warriors 125, Knicks 138: Want to hear something funny?
- RECAP: Warriors 97, Cavaliers 112 – Now What?
- Happy Thanksgiving from GSoM!
- RECAP: Warriors 111, Celtics 119 – Giving Thanks