Albuquerque City Council
The City Council is the legislative authority of the city. It has the power to adopt all ordinances, resolutions, or other legislation conducive to the welfare of the people of the city.
The Council is made up of nine members, elected on staggered terms, with four or five districted Councilors elected every two years.
Catch up on current projects initiated by the City Council.
- 4th Street and Montaño Area Improvements
- 21st Century Transportation Task Force
- Charter Review Task Force
- East Central Sector Plan
- Form Based Code (FBC)
- North 4th Street Rank III Corridor Plan
- North Valley Code Amendments
- Sawmill / Wells Park Sector Plan Update
- South Yale Sector Plan
- Uptown Sector Development Plan
- Volcano Heights Planning
- West Central MRA FS-R-04-188
Interactive District Map