120 Squadron - The International
The 120 squadron was formed in 1962 as a tranport group that originally incorporated four C-47s. In the following years, Israel added several B-777M and KC-97 aircraft. In 1971, two C-130H transport planes were received by the 120 squadron, but soon passed the squadron 113. The first Boeing 707 was added to the 119 squandron, with at least a dozen Boeing 707s added by the mid 1970s. As of 2005, the 119 squadron contained several Boeing 707 variants, including transport,reconnaissance, and EW as well as IAI-1124 aircraft.