Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advertisement
5 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> [Hero]: Ripp, The Snap Turtle, Verdict: Approved (3/3)
Ripp
Concept, not numbers please.
T-Up and commented [ 47 ] ** [90.38%]
T-down but commented [ 5 ] ** [9.62%]
Total Votes: 52

LordOfDrains
post Jul 8 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 809,923
Bnet Name: nil
Bnet Realm: none

Honor Board

Special Thanks to the following user/s who reviewed/gave suggestions: Torchic Maniac, Darkling323, Bjorrrn, Skyie, djudo3, Madda, deityx, Al_Capwn, MindEater, ZippoLag, Im_Frightening_Changed, silver_silmeria, Nomad 911, Eysthar, earthwindfire, shienloan00, brodieman687

Sorry if i forgot to include your name, just PM me

(Comments with great suggestions will come under here! YES! I will Honor your contributions. Its not about me only. Its everyone argeeing on a concept of a hero suggestion. So before you thumb-down/no to my poll, maybe you can contribute alittle. =) Thanks.)

Changelog

25/07/07 - Modified "Battle Carapace" alittle.
24/07/07 - Debuffed "Debris Spray", Buffed "Battle Carapace".
18/07/07 - Updated story/skill infomation by Al_Capwn. Thanks
15/07/07 - Nerf "Locking Bite", suggested by Madda.
14/07/07 - Retired "Swampland".
13/07/07 - Reworked numbers for "Debris Spray" again.
12/07/07 - Added cooldown to "Swampland" turtle skill. Reduced duration for lvl 1-3 "Locking Bite". Added score board for ulti choice in "Extra". Edited "Debris Spray".
09/07/07 - Created Snap Turtle. Added new ulti choice, "Swampland". Added Skill Synergies. Improved "Battle Carapace".

Hero Description:
Since his hatching at the hands of a world renown breeder, Ripp had always contained the potential to hurt people; even among his pet-grade siblings, he was known to bully and harrass his brothers and sisters. Upon maturity, Ripp had grown to monsterous proportions, and with it, a monsterous temperment. After several cases of near digestion, Ripp's breeder thought it in his best interests to sell the turtle to anyone who was willing; a young Archmage took the turtle, endevoring to calm the aggression within Ripp. Mentally connecting with the beast, the Archmage was able to control and tame his temperment and use it for the greater good, assaulting the Undead and Orchish hordes with the massive reptile. At long last however, the ravages of time took it's toll on the mage, leaving behind only Ripp to carry his legacy. In the honor of his beloved owner, Ripp now seeks to fulfil the archmage's dream, by joining the ranks of the Sentinel for their conquest of peace.

Basic Information:

Name: Ripp
Title: Level 1 Snap Turtle
Main Attribute: Strength
Team Role: Tank / Hero chaser / Support
Affiliation: The Sentinel

Stats:
Base STR: 29 + 2.9 per level
Base AGI: 18 + 1.9 per level
Base INT: 12 + 1.4 per level

Base HP: 512
Base Mana: 188

Base Damage: 48-51
Base Armor: 1

Base Movespeed: 300
Attack Range: 128 (Melee)

(IMG:http://www.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/spells/howlofterror.gif) Locking Bite

Utilizing his massive jaw, Ripp locks onto his prey with his bite, ripping flesh and crushing bone. If the target's strength is higher than Ripp's, that unit can move, but it will be slowed; otherwise, Ripp is able to move and drag that target. Both Ripp and target cannot cast spells during this time.
(Semi-channeling)

Level 1: Deals 40 damage per second. Ripp movement slows for 27% or Target movement slows for 9%. Last 2 seconds.
Level 2: Deals 60 damage per second. Ripp movement slows for 21% or Target movement slows for 15%. Last 2 seconds.
Level 3: Deals 60 damage per second. Ripp movement slows for 15% or Target movement slows for 21%. Last 2.75 seconds.
Level 4: Deals 75 damage per second. Ripp movement slows for 9% or Target movement slows for 27%. Last 3.5 seconds.

Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105
Cooldown: 22/20/18/16 seconds
Range: 175

Visual: The dragger controls the direction. If Ripp is the dragger, target will always be in front of him, else Ripp follows behind target.

Note: Stunning Ripp does not release bite from Ripp.
Damage Total Lvl 1/2/3/4: 80/120/165/262.5 damage.
Either target or Ripp is able to control the direction of movement. Lower str hero will be "dragged" along.
Only one slow effect will be affected, it depends on whose hero has a higher STR stats.
Bitten target cannot be targeted for spells during this effect.

(IMG:http://www.battle.net/war3/images/nightelf/upgrades/reinforcedhides.gif) Battle Carapace

Ripp's battle hardened shell deters all forms of attack. It's horrow inside causes melee attacks to vibrate after an attack while ranged attacks simply bounce off the reptile's carapace.
(Passive)

Level 1: 7% chance to take no damage from range attacks. Adds 1 to armor. Reduces melee attack by 2% after damaged, cap at 10% reduction and lasts 2 seconds.
Level 2: 14% chance to take no damage from range attacks. Adds 2 to armor. Reduces melee attack by 3% after damaged, cap at 15% reduction and lasts 2 seconds.
Level 3: 21% chance to take no damage from range attacks. Adds 3 to armor. Reduces melee attack by 4% after damaged, cap at 20% reduction and lasts 2 seconds.
Level 4: 28% chance to take no damage from range attacks. Adds 4 to armor. Reduces melee attack by 5% after damaged, cap at 25% reduction and lasts 2 seconds.

Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: - seconds

Note: Before posting and screaming imbalance issue about this skill please check out the number below:
Mortred dodges all attacks at 28% at lvl 4
Anub'arak returns 40% melee damage and adds 8 to armor at lvl 4.
Ripp only has 28% chance to block range attacks and a +4 armor boost at lvl 4. With cap of 25% damage reducation.

(IMG:http://www.battle.net/war3/images/nightelf/spells/bearform.gif) Raging Predator

When agrivated, or when presented with the thrill of the hunt, Ripp shrugs the pain he would otherwise endure, bettering his ability to chase down his prey. When tiggered, Ripp ignores all damage dealt to him, but recieves it after his frenzy has ended. Ripp is uncontrollable while using this skill. Units in the way of Ripp's charge are pushed 200 units away, and are stunned and damaged during the collision. Ripp charges in the direction it is currently facing. Stuns will not affect Ripp while this skill is active.
(Toggle)

Level 1: Increase movement speed by 4.5%. Recieve 1.3 times damage after effect wear off. 0.15 second stun, 40 dmg.
Level 2: Increase movement speed by 9%. Recieve 1.2 times damage after effect wear off. 0.3 second stun, 50 dmg.
Level 3: Increase movement speed by 13.5%. Recieve 1.1 times damage after effect wear off. 0.45 second stun, 60 dmg.
Level 4: Increase movement speed by 18%. Recieve 1.0 times damage after effect wear off. 0.6 second stun, 70 dmg.

Mana Cost per second: 24/27/30/33
Cooldown: 18 seconds

Visual: Crit words appear on top of hero, use of diff color. Number equals damage recieve so far.

Note:
In case you got lost reading thru this skill -
1. Player trigger skill.
2. Ripp starts moving with increased MS toward direction its facing. Uncontrollable.
3. All units in contact with Ripp are push for 200 range, damaged and stunned .
4. If Ripp recieves 300 damage during "Raging Predator" toggle and skill is currently level one, Ripp will recieve 390 only after toggle is off or when mana runs out.

(IMG:http://www.battle.net/war3/images/nightelf/spells/fanofknives.gif) Debris Spray

Over the course of battle, Ripp's shell accumulates various articles of battle debris. With a powerful stomp of his foot, Ripp shoots off the debris, causing a massive blast of shrapnel. Ripp can accumulate damage-counters up to 800/1000/1100, which will be used to calculate amount of damage dealt in the AoE.

Level 1: AoE of 250 gets 2 second stun. AoE of 600 recieve damage of accumulated damage * 0.4.
Level 2: AoE of 275 gets 2.5 second stun. AoE of 650 recieve damage of accumulated damage * 0.5.
Level 3: AoE of 300 gets 3 second stun. AoE of 700 recieve damage of accumulated damage * 0.6.

Mana Cost: 140/160/180
Cooldown: 100/80/60 seconds

Note: Max Damage per level: 320/500/660
Upon learning this skill, Ripp can accumulate damage. e.g. Ripp get hit for 180 damage and uses lvl 1 ulti, 600 AoE recieves 72 damage. Accumulated damage is then reseted to zero upon using of "Debris Spray".
May seems like a short cooldown skill, but the requirement of needing to get damage might render the short cooldown useless. Balance issues. =)
Death will cause all accumulated damage to return to zero.

Skill Synergies:
Raging Predator + Locking Bite
Toggle on "Raging Predator" and let Ripp chase down the hero, after collusion or in range, cast "Locking Bite" and drag enemy hero back to tower or under siege of the other units.

Locking Bite + Raging Predator
Get an invinsible rune. Run up to enemy. Start biting! Start running with the prize catch! See tears of fear in enemy's eyes. hehe..

Battle Carapace + Raging Predator
With "Raging Predator", attacks from melee is cut down as melee unit most probably be knocked away before landing an attack on Ripp, while "Battle Carapace" protects Ripp from any incoming range damage! That's a true blue tank!

Locking Bite or/and Raging Predator + Debris Spray
Ulti can be use to stun target from moving after a chase or after a drag. Damage accumulation just prevent enemies' allies from saving him. Fear Thy Tank!

Locking Bite or/and Raging Predator + Swampland (Retired)
Flood the land, chase down your target, bite and drag target back to Swampland, use turtle creeps to continue drag. Targets drowns into the swampland!

Item Synergies:
-Under construction-

Hero Synergies:
-Under construction-

Retired Skill/s
(IMG:http://www.battle.net/war3/images/undead/spells/cryptfiendburrow.gif) Swampland

Ripp ruptures the watertable underneath the battlefield, converting land into swamp. Within the newly developed wetlands, Ripp's bretheren lend him aid and assault enemies found in the swamp. Enemy units will find it hard to nagivate in the waters.

Level 1: Wetland of 600. Summons two snap turtle hatchling. Damage when "drag" by snap turtle in wetlands gets 12 dmg per second and addition 12 damage with each passing second. Slows enemy units' movement speed by 7%.
Level 2: Wetland of 650. Summons two adult snap turtle. Damage when "drag" by snap turtle in wetlands gets 18 dmg per second and addition 18 damage with each passing second. Slows enemy units' movement speed by 14%.
Level 3: Wetland of 750. Summons two berserk snap turtle. Damage when "drag" by snap turtle in wetlands gets 24 dmg per second and addition 24 damage with each passing second. Slows enemy units' movement speed by 21%.

Mana Cost: 175/200/225
Cooldown: 180/150/120 seconds
Duration: 18/24/30 seconds

Hatchling/Adult/Berserk Snap Turtle
Does not attack
HP: 800/1200/1600
Armor: 2/4/6
Movespeed: 320/340/360
Skill: Drag Bite.
Snap Turtles can bite onto target and drag them to where they want. Last 2/3/4 seconds. 30 damage per second.
Skill Range: 175
Cooldown: 16 seconds

Note: Damage from swamp only occurs when enemy unit is under effect of "Drag Bite" or "Locking Bite", damage dealt for lvl 3 "Swampland" while bitten goes like this, 1st second 24 damage, 2nd second 48 damage, 3rd second 72 damage, so on so forth. This is the drowning effect. This effect last additional 1 second, to allow another turtle to continue the drag and drown.
"Swampland" by itself does not deal damage, only slows movement.

Extras:

Retired skills can stil be strongly supported!

I'm adjusting numbers and stuff.. feel free to comment.. or ask question.. Thanks.
All posts are greatly appreciated (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/biggrin.gif)
Yes! As i said, I will honor your contributions.

XheerS (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by LordOfDrains: Sep 22 2007, 12:55 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The_DeathBringer
post Jul 8 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #2

Enthusiast

Member No.: 840,602
Bnet Name: R3@peR[BruTaL]
Bnet Realm: Azeroth
Potential: C

This hero is not so bed (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/glare.gif).You chose a very good model for this hero but a don't like his first ability because his first ability exsist (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/mad.gif) .But you second and third are great and ultimate is pretty good.
I don't know.All right T-up (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif)

This hero is not so bed (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/glare.gif).You chose a very good model for this hero but a don't like his first ability because his first ability exsist (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/mad.gif) .But you second and third are great and ultimate is pretty good.
I don't know.All right T-up (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 8 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #3

Enthusiast

The 1st skill exist? which hero?

hehe... its a dragging skill... maybe u got it wrong?
+Quote Post
Torchic Maniac
post Jul 8 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #4

*too crazy for you*

Member No.: 12,488
Bnet Name: bigbadpikachu
Potential: AR

Locking Bite - It is a decent skill. The damage is pretty weak, but that's not the factor in this skill. Be sure to include that the hero can't be teleported by any allied skills during the duration of the skill. Plus be sure to lower the cooldown of the skill too. 5 second drag with a 8 second cooldown is too sick.

Battle Carapace - I'll put it this way. He can't have both melee return and range attack negation. You either make both effects very weak or drop one of the skills because this skill makes an unkillable tank and pretty much overpowered against range unless the enemy gets lucky.

Raging Predator - From the looks of this skill, this skill does only two things. It can use to enter the fray reckless without any drawlack or it allows to escape any ganking situations flawlessly. Both uses are very powerful. So I suggest that you nerf this skill.

Debris Spray - This skill needs more info, but this seems to be a damaging war stomp. Not that impressed.

Verdict
- Holding vote for now. This hero has some potential, but other than the first skill, this hero really bores me.

The 1st skill exist? which hero?

I think he meant that the skill "used to exist" because it was on a hero a long time ago.

This post has been edited by Torchic Maniac: Jul 8 2007, 01:56 PM
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 8 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #5

Enthusiast

THANKS Torchic Maniac for reviewing my hero.

For your comments for 1st and 2nd skill, i will make the following number changes.

But for skill 3, do you wish i nerf it to deal more damage after effect or slow him down? As u mention, this is a very cool skill for chasing and running, only drawback is there is no direction control and damage still dealt after the toggle is off.

Uti, sorry my hero suggestion ulti didnt impress you, i kinda got into a mental block on what ulti to give a raging turtle and how to synergies it well with other skills... i'll be rethinking the ulti for this turtle and setting up a skill synergy maybe tml.. its getting late over here

HEhe...

XheerS

This post has been edited by LordOfDrains: Jul 8 2007, 02:10 PM
+Quote Post
Darkling323
post Jul 8 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 376,529
Bnet Name: Darkling323

Alright so I am not a frequenter of the forums very often but I've played DotA for years so I'd like to think I know a few things.

Here're my thoughts. I like the skill set you have laid out here but I have a few problems with numbers especially. Aside from numbers on the first skill I think that it's just way to imba seeing as at lvl 4 you're not only dealing 280 dmg but you're pulling the hero back for what looks like will be a huge deal of space. On top of that the hero will probably be being attacked by everything else at the same time (creeps, twr, other heroes). Making this skill RIDICULOUS. Imagine this skill as it is plus say CM's ult and then your ult. It's simply to much. So what I suggest is maybe add that the hero cannot be hurt after being dealt the initial 280 dmg while Ripp is pulling the hero. On top of that side of the skill I'd suggest nerfing the amounts that the other hero's speed is reduced. Like instead of 10-20-30-40 (which is huge btw, no other hero has a skill that slows above 20% that's not an ult) so maybe reduce it to like 10-10-20-20 or something.

As for the second skill...the idea's already out there but it makes sense to have it on Ripp being that he's a turtle. NA has the same ability minus the ranged bit. On that note, that part of the skill HAS to be reduced. Over half of the chars in DotA are ranged and if you all of a sudden have this guy stopping just over 1/4 of their attacks then it's a bit ridiculous. Then again void has the same type of skill but has up to a 25% chance to block any kind of dmg. The only reason I say that you should nerf it though is because mixed with the dmg return of the skill it's just a bit ridiculous. Maybe bring it down to something like Spectre's or something (5-10-15-20). While we're still talking about this skill you might want to consider adding and armor bonus like DK's in there. I mean he is an armored turtle right? But that's just a thought and you have to be careful because adding that will force you to likely swap it with the ranged side of the skill. I mean the dmg return is kinda cool and meshes with the hero skill set.

NEXT! lol alright, I like the idea for this skill but it seems like it'd only be good for escaping really. Like if you were gonna try to chase someone down with it they could just move to the side and you'd be screwed. At the same time if you DID hit them they would only be pushed away from you and stunned for half a second. So I don't see how this skill helps you in any way other than escaping. If you added some damage to it or made it something like Spiritbreaker's skill where you can target an enemy it might make more sense. It's a tricky business though because you don't want to change the skill obviously. I mean the receiving dmg after the skill is off and the straight charge are what kinda make the skill the skill. Something to think about anyways, maybe add dmg to anything Ripp hits?

On to the ult, once again a great idea I think but obviously you'll have to add something like Nevermore has so that you can see just how much dmg you have built up for your ult. Alright the other thing I need to mention is once again how imba this skill is. Having a possible total of near 700 dmg PLUS a 3 second stun...well whoever you're attacking is just fucked. You need to get rid of the stun altogether in my opinion namely because Ripp IS doing AoE damage and 700 AoE is a LOT of damage. I'd suggest either bringing the damage down and giving it a slight stun or bringing the damage down and leaving it without a stun. One way or another the damage is way to high (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/tongue.gif)

Anyways, past that I think he could be a cool hero, but some editting is most definately in order. Lemme know what you think.

-Dark
+Quote Post
HeBePmOpE
post Jul 8 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #7

Novice

Member No.: 670,373
Bnet Name: D.G.D
Bnet Realm: Northrend

I like the idea! GJ!
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 8 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #8

Enthusiast

Thanks HeBePmOpE.
Thanks Darkling323 for the review and comments.

Anyway... just to make things clearer, "Locking Bite" only slows the hero with the higher STR and not both of them. You see, the stronger hero will be dragging the other hero. The dmg on the skill is not instant, its like over 5 secs... so.. its really not that high after all...

Next, i changed the numbers for the "Battle Carapace". =)

"Raging Predator" is really a hero chase or run skill. I've nerf-ed it alittle, reduced speed, more dmg on itself, added low dmg. Hehe... anyway... "Locking Bite" has a range of 175, so pushing 200 range away and stopping at the right time really lets you take a a bite out of the running hero, next drag him back, and *BAM*. hehehe...
Next as a run skill, Ripp really have a very low INT and low INT growth. i believe its difficult for him to maintian a toggle to run for that long. how you u see it?

Lastly, for the ulti, its only 665 dmg for lvl 16... and minus off the 20% hero magic reduction... its about 532 dmg? oh.. the stun is really for melee heros... its only 300 AoE.... at lvl 16... hehe...

Anyway, i will take your suggestions into consideration! Cause, every comments count!
So thanks again.

XheerS

This post has been edited by LordOfDrains: Jul 8 2007, 02:42 PM
+Quote Post
The_DeathBringer
post Jul 8 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #9

Enthusiast

Member No.: 840,602
Bnet Name: R3@peR[BruTaL]
Potential: C

LordOfDrains please check out my new hero and first.
+Quote Post
alphak
post Jul 8 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #10

Novice

Member No.: 839,320
Bnet Name: derkon

To me, the hero is awesome :]~ T-UP.
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 8 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #11

Enthusiast

I've added a new ulti to be considered... how about that?

Please give me your comments. Thanks!
+Quote Post
Bjorrrn
post Jul 9 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 466,665
Bnet Name: LolitaComplex

Whyyyyy!!!? whyyyyy!!?? why did you have to put up your turtle hero faster than me... i'm still working with mine. But i like yours, it's got a small similarity to my turtle (a bite skill and a passive shell-thingy).

The skills are nice, all of them. I don't know why people are so obsessed with "unoriginal" spells... at least half the heroes in dota only have ladderspells and lots of the rest have many similarities in their spells. If only original spells were approved then soon we wouldn't be able to make any more spells beacause of the limitations in the editor.

both you ultis are nice, can't really say wich one i like the most now but i'll give you a T-up

This post has been edited by Bjorrrn: Jul 9 2007, 01:04 AM
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 9 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #13

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Bjorrrn @ Jul 9 2007, 02:04 PM) *

Whyyyyy!!!? whyyyyy!!?? why did you have to put up your turtle hero faster than me... i'm still working with mine. But i like yours, it's got a small similarity to my turtle (a bite skill and a passive shell-thingy).

The skills are nice, all of them. I don't know why people are so obsessed with "unoriginal" spells... at least half the heroes in dota only have ladderspells and lots of the rest have many similarities in their spells. If only original spells were approved then soon we wouldn't be able to make any more spells beacause of the limitations in the editor.

both you ultis are nice, can't really say wich one i like the most now but i'll give you a T-up

Hehe, anyway thanks Bjorrrn, i really don't mind working this hero out with you, we can work together if u like. =)
I kinda looking at the second ulti more cause its original, but the 1st ulti kinda closes the concept behind Ripp... i'm lost... sigh... gonna think for a while more...

PS: turtles are too cute to be ignored for DotA, HAhaha...

XheerS

This post has been edited by LordOfDrains: Jul 9 2007, 01:12 AM
+Quote Post
alphak
post Jul 9 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #14

Novice

Member No.: 839,320
Bnet Name: derkon

I liked it, but I don't know what ultimate should be better, I got the same difficulty at my hero, I think his ultimate may be changed (check it out when you can)

I think you should choose the ultimate by yourself, you created it ;D

now, I see that's the sinergy it's ok.
The skills seem to be original too, not completly original, but original.
I liked your hero, anyway, T-UP.

(ps: I already T-UPed a post ago, just here to do a better comment.)

This post has been edited by alphak: Jul 9 2007, 01:38 AM
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 9 2007, 04:46 AM
Post #15

Enthusiast

Thanks again alphak, I'll be gathering feedback from the community before deciding to retire one of the ulti.. hehe..

XheerS
+Quote Post
Sonata Requiem
post Jul 9 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #16

Enthusiast

Member No.: 775,992
Bnet Name: none

Another hero from LordOfDrains.... and as expected pretty much his style... pretty balanced and interestin'....
the first skill's fine...
but the second skill's pretty weak compared to Anubarak's spiked caraprace's damage return nor the 28% miss of PA's blur....
and the third skill depletes the mana out of the poor less inteligenced creature with a slightly boring effect...
then again both ulti's interestin' and cool....
Still a pretty cool hero... (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 9 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #17

Enthusiast

Hey there, Sonata Requiem. Thanks for looking at my hero.

Anyway, after looking at Anubarak and Mortred's defense skills, i've buffed up this turtle's skill alittle.. hehe.. this skill is more titled towards the defense for range attack as its "Raging Predator" will leave most melee heros unable to hit Ripp whether Ripp is chasing or running.
That said, "Raging Predator" is a very precious skill to have. Therefore, the effects cannot be too great, or this turtle is overpowered, being able to chase down any hero or run from any chasing heros. Imagine that Ripp is dying, and all he has to do is face the correct direction, have enough mana to maintian dash, ignores all dmg will in dash, dash all the way back to fountian, heal and let dmg be dealt when skill toggles goes off, Saved~.

Sheesh... u like both ulti? me too.. that's y i can't choose which one to retire.. Any one of it you feel more for? hehe

PS: Numbers can be changed =)

XheerS

This post has been edited by LordOfDrains: Jul 9 2007, 09:17 AM
+Quote Post
Bjorrrn
post Jul 9 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 466,665
Bnet Name: LolitaComplex

QUOTE(LordOfDrains @ Jul 9 2007, 01:11 AM) *

Hehe, anyway thanks Bjorrrn, i really don't mind working this hero out with you, we can work together if u like. =)
I kinda looking at the second ulti more cause its original, but the 1st ulti kinda closes the concept behind Ripp... i'm lost... sigh... gonna think for a while more...

PS: turtles are too cute to be ignored for DotA, HAhaha...

XheerS

Just look at the similarities... This is my concept for the Shell-thingy for my turtle hero (Skorgan is his name, it's based on Skalman. Any swede would understand). I might put him up tonight if i can just work out an ulti for him.

Skorgan's scales are increadibly hard, so hard that sometimes melee attackers break their weapons while attacking him and cause arrow and other projectiles to jsut bounce off. Adds bonus armor and a chance that melee attackers will have their attack disabled for 3 seconds (1.5 seconds for heroes) and to block ranged attacks.
Level 1 - 1.5 bonus armor. 4% chance to disarm melee attackers and block ranged attacks.
Level 2 - 3 bonus armor. 8% chance to disarm melee attackers and block ranged attacks.
Level 3 - 4.5 bonus armor. 12% chance to disarm melee attackers and block ranged attacks.
Level 4 - 6 bonus armor. 16% chance to disarm melee attackers and block ranged attacks.

+Quote Post
LordOfDrains
post Jul 9 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #19

Enthusiast

Haha, looks like we have a common love and understanding for turtles..

Hehe... seems very similar to my skill too! Which ulti u prefer better?

U're a buddy! haha

XheerS

This post has been edited by LordOfDrains: Jul 9 2007, 11:21 AM
+Quote Post
Sonata Requiem
post Jul 10 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #20

Enthusiast

Member No.: 775,992
Bnet Name: none

QUOTE(LordOfDrains @ Jul 9 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Anyway, after looking at Anubarak and Mortred's defense skills, i've buffed up this turtle's skill alittle.. hehe.. this skill is more titled towards the defense for range attack as its "Raging Predator" will leave most melee heros unable to hit Ripp whether Ripp is chasing or running.
That said, "Raging Predator" is a very precious skill to have. Therefore, the effects cannot be too great, or this turtle is overpowered, being able to chase down any hero or run from any chasing heros. Imagine that Ripp is dying, and all he has to do is face the correct direction, have enough mana to maintian dash, ignores all dmg will in dash, dash all the way back to fountian, heal and let dmg be dealt when skill toggles goes off, Saved~.

Sheesh... u like both ulti? me too.. that's y i can't choose which one to retire.. Any one of it you feel more for? hehe

PS: Numbers can be changed =)

XheerS

Now thats more like it... Got ur T-up now.... For me I like the debris spray better... Its more "possible" to make it to DoTA with that skill..... many hero who use the field kind of skill (such as ur swampland) tap out on their way.... (IMG:style_emoticons/smileys/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Sonata Requiem: Jul 10 2007, 07:27 AM
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2009 - 03:27 AM
Adapted from Zorcean Studios