Neurotic Forums » Neurotic Plugins » Organize Series WordPress Plugin » Usage Help

MySQL Error

(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Soundofsirens
  • Latest reply from Soundofsirens
  1. Hi there - first of all i'ld like to thank you for your work! Organising Series is exactly, what i need.
    Unfortunately i'll get this error-message:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /is/htdocs/wp1095270_O8LF9I0HW6/www/_sos/wp-content/plugins/orgSeries/orgSeries.php on line 188

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /is/htdocs/wp1095270_O8LF9I0HW6/www/_sos/wp-content/plugins/orgSeries/orgSeries.php on line 173

My server runs mySQL 5.0.32 and is able to work with phtml php5 php4 php3 php

What's to do?

Thanks and love,
    m.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Hi Soundofsirens (yes I still monitor these forums but contacting me helped prompt my memory!),
    I suspect you are getting this error message because you are trying to install the plugin on Wordpress 2.3 or greater. Unfortunately the current version I have posted (1.6) will not work with this version (or greater) of WordPress.

I'm currently in the midst of writing a significant update to Organize Series (version 2.0) that will work with WordPress 2.3 and greater. You can read about this at http://www.unfoldingneurons.com/tag/organize-series . I wish I could say I am really close to finishing this rewrite but I've given up on saying when I'll be done because a lot of my spare time has been eaten up in the last few months and so I'm not working on it as much as I'd like (said with a frustrated groan). When it is complete there will be a lot of fanfare in this forum and on my blog :)

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Thanks!
    Yes - you're right, unfortunately. I'm using wp 2.3.2, just forgot to mention it.

Looking forward to OrgSeries 2.0 and subsrcribed your feed,
    m.

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.