Neurotic Forums » Neurotic Plugins » Organize Series WordPress Plugin » Usage Help

Newbes, i'm really lost

(8 posts)
  • Started 6 months ago by seby20
  • Latest reply from Christopher
  1. Hi sir, your plugin seems to be what I need but can't use it really.

First question:
    Is it possible to do video tutorial on how to start with your plugin?

Second question:
    I've install it and I can assign series to individual post. Is it possible to assign a series on multiple post at the same time?

Third Question:
    What do I do now, it's there that i'm lost totally... I have a page called photo let's say. How do I import those series on that photo page. What code and where to put it.

tks

seby

Posted 6 months ago #
  2. Hi seby - welcome to the world of Organize Series! My responses:

1. A video tutorial is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't have the time.

2. No.

3. Don't understand your question. Sorry.

Posted 6 months ago #
  3. Well maybe just a small video for newbees that doesn't know anything about coding.
    What I just said for the third question, is that on you website, you explain everything about the tags, but now any example on where to put it, you just say what they do and how to modify it. But At first I really don't know where to put those tags and the right codeing to make them working.

tks

Seby

Posted 6 months ago #
  4. Here is a video that i've made to show you the problem that I have
    www.sebyphotographe.com/serieshelp.avi
    I use Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V1 to record that, I hope you can see it. it's about 35mb.

tks

Seby

Posted 6 months ago #
  5. Hi again, I know you are really busy, but is it possible to have a little help please

tks

Seby

Posted 6 months ago #
  6. Still nothing better for me, I can't make it to work, can you really help me just for a couples of minutes sir please

tks

Seby

Posted 6 months ago #
  7. Wow, still no reply after 1 week, you must be very busy.. tks for your help anyway

Seby

Posted 6 months ago #
  8. I think I understand what you are trying to do, and it is similar to a question someone else asked recently. I posted something there:
    http://unfoldingneurons.com/forums/topic/can-i-include-specific-series-lists-in-a-page-somehow#post-312

Posted 6 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.