Neurotic Forums » Neurotic Plugins » Organize Series WordPress Plugin » Usage Help

get_series_posts question

(1 post)
  • Started 6 months ago by mersento
  1. mersento

Hi,

I've recently started using Organize Series, and I'm totally impressed with it.

There's something I'm trying to do that I can't figure out, though. I'd like to have to the Series Post List that displays when a post in a series is viewed on a page by itself also display when the post in viewed on a page containing other posts (e.g, an archive page). I'm not a PHP or WordPress expert, but, looking through the series-template-tags.php file, I think what I want is the get_series_posts template tag.

I've tried inserting it in the loop in the archive.php template and the index.php template, and don't get any error, but don't get the Series Post List either. It looks as though the function wants to be passed the $ser_ID argument, but gets the series information from the current post itself if no value is passed for $ser_ID. Is this the right template tag to use, and is there something I can do to make the Series Post List always display?

Thanks for your great work on the plug-in and for any info you can give me.

mersento

Posted 6 months ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.