PhMAME is a Photon-native port of MAME (The Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator). With PhMAME you can run any of the over 3000 arcade games MAME supports.
PhMAME has a few noteable issues that you might want to keep in mind:
- Sound on some systems works improperly (There appears to be an inital 3 second delay).
- Internal main mixer works improperly.
- PhMAME coredumps if your running at 24-bit color (15, 16, and 32bit all work fine however).
- PhMAME hogs the audio driver (I fixed it, but then I advertenly broke it again).
- PhMAME dose not appear to work on i810 based machines.
- PhMAME dose not work after being compile out-of-tarball for the iPaq (ARM/Little Endian).
- It's command line and will only (currently) display in a window.
If you discover any other issue (or you know the fix and what to tell me about it) please email me here.