London Freeze to be first event at Battersea Power Station
Lorraine Francisco, 09 October 2008
Be the first to comment on this article
The first major event to be held at Battersea Power Station for a decade will be the inaugural Freesports on Channel 4 Freeze sponsored by LG from 23 - 24 October.
Event organiser Sports Vision liaised with location agency Amazing Space, that works with Battersea Power Station owner Real Estate Opportunities, to pass legalities to stage the event.
Freeze will feature a 31m table-top real snow jump created for the LG London Big Air Event, part of the LG Federation of International Snowboarding World Cup.
The event will take place outside Battersea Power Station, and will also feature a music line up including Cypress Hill and Sway.
Jobs of the week
- Operations Manager (Events), Right Connection Recruitment Limited
- £25,000-£30,000, Central London
- Event Manager - Government , Xchangeteam
- £200 - £225, Central London
- SALES MANAGER, J B Event Recruitment
- £28-£32k + bonuses, North London
- OPERATIONS DIRECTOR - conferences, events, agency, Live Recruitment
- £65000 - £70000, Yorkshire and Humber