VALENZUELA CITY - SERVICES
The Special Projects Office was created by virtue of Executive Order No. 2007 102, and tasked with the following:
- Formulate measures for the consideration of, and provide technical assistance and support to the City Mayor in carrying out measures relative to the implementation of projects which have direct link to the delivery of basic services to the constituents of the City, subject to the applicable provisions of the Local Government Code and/or other laws;
- Develop plans and strategies for projects related to the foregoing premises and implement them upon the approval thereof by the City Mayor;
- Provide extension services to the all the basic services related projects;
- Ensure the active participation of the City's constituents in programs and projects relative to the delivery of basic and other social services.
- e) Exercise such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance and perform such other functions as may be determined by the City mayor through executive order.
|Ms. Dorothy Evangelista|
|Head - Special Projects Office (VC Cares)|
|Tel.||:|| 352-1000 local 1828 / 1215|
|Executive Building, McArthur Highway, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City|