Information on wages and salaries, self-employment, government transfers and other transfer income.
The latest releases contain tables on:
- average weekly income (for those earning income from wage/salary jobs) by full-time and part-time status
- time series of average weekly income for all people aged 15 years and over by sex, age group, ethnic group
- average weekly income for people in paid employment, not in paid employment, and by labour force status
- personal income distribution
- average household income by household type
- average and median hourly earnings for those earning income from wage/salary jobs.
Source: New Zealand Income Survey
Available from: June 1998
Geographic Coverage: Regional
Subscribe to the Hot Off The Press delivery service
If you require earlier releases, please contact the information centre.