Neurotic Forums » Neurotic Plugins » Organize Series WordPress Plugin » Usage Help

navigation links question

(3 posts)
  1. Hello! So I am new to WP and am a sketchy programmer at best. Really I am looking to see if this is a problem I have a prayer of solving myself or if I should just look for a solution other than Organize Series (I hope not, this plugin is awesomey!).

What I need to change is the navigation link at the top of the series page. Here is the page: http://www.oasisstories.com/series/a-selfish-prayer-for-light/

You'll notice there is a link at the very top for "Older Entries." When I click on it, I get a properly-ordered second page of *newer* entries. The entries are in perfect order just as I want them on every page, I just need WP (or my theme, I'm not sure) to realize that we are going forward in time, not backward and to change the navigation links accordingly.

I hope I am presenting this right. It seems like such a small thing but I have no idea how to fix it! Thank you for your help.

Posted 1 month ago #
  2. Eliste, that is a function of your theme (and orgSeries defaults to the archive.php/index.php page for display of a series archive page such as the one you referenced). If you want, you can customize that link for ONLY series archive pages by editing the 'series.php' file in the orgSeries directory and copying it to your current theme directory. You'll want to make sure the contents of the 'series.php' file matches the contents of whatever file is referenced in your theme directory for archive pages.

Posted 1 month ago #
  3. Thank you so much!!!!

Posted 3 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.