Scan Your Computer With the F-Secure Online Virus Scanner
F-Secure Online Virus Scanner (version 3.3) is a free service. Use it to find out if your computer is infected, and disinfect your computer if needed. The product will automatically download the necessary components and virus definition databases as it is started.
The size of the download package is about 35 MB incl. databases.
Please read FAQ document for more details.
2. System requirements
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 600 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
Supported operating systems:
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows XP Home Edition and Professional 32-bit
- Windows 2000 SP 4
Supported web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0.
- You need to have ActiveX enabled.
You may download the latest version of Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
3. Known issues
- You may be prompted with an ID 24 error (Gatekeeper Handler failed to start). In such a case,
- ensure that the computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- it is also recommended that you reload Online Scanner (close Internet Explorer and open again the Online Scanner page) to solve this problem.
- Scanning for network folder does not work for Windows Vista.
4. Start your scan
When you start F-Secure Online Virus Scanner, it will prompt you to accept the certificate and the license terms to install the tool.
Start the scan by clicking this button: