Software Engineer, Gameplay
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced gameplay engineer to focus on game rules systems for an unannounced title. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and focused team working on a brand new project. Blizzard Entertainment offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Fluency in C/C++
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Experience with code and algorithmic optimization to improve performance
- Self-motivation and willingness to pitch in on many areas of game development
- Passion for playing games
- 5+ years of game coding experience on at least one shipped title
- Computer science/mathematics/physics or related degree
- Experience with AI programming
- Experience working on networked games
Please send code samples in text files as well as a cover letter, resume, and salary history in separate Word format documents to
Basic Tips for Resume/Demo Submission
No calls or follow-up emails, please. This is a full-time position in Irvine, California.