Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining us 94,000+ Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pages (4):    12 3 4    Next ›
  • Bookmark
wait a second for these cool pics to load plz

KICKIN rear end PMC BAD rear end SUPPORT THE TROOPS I MAKE 100K A YEAR

heres bil helping on them faggy rear end locals with the towel to put on his head, you can see his kick rear end tribel in that one

just two kick assers. maybe 2 bad assers. whatever.

I GOT A REALLY WEIRD TATTOO AND A PSIDER WEB AND IM GONNA GET YOU,, YOURE TRAPPED ON MY SPIDER WEB....

dodge neons a good vehcile fo whipping around kiling terrorists in

Heres some garden variety rag head killers. see the big boy in the back, hes there to whip rear end.

heres some of the boys just joshing around, not bein too serious , not makin a big deal of nuthin

:P

thiis guy is protecting the iraqi pm

heres our truck what fell off into a gulley, thats chuck garden in it so no insuragents can steal the egine or whatever

eres ray, hes basically the definition of bad rear end. yea hes got knee pads. theyre for doing some kick rear end gun moves not for gAY poo poo. . that helmpet will stupi a 9mm bullet you little faggot. i bet it could mess you up if i smacked you with it

we're keepin people safe over there. thats our jobs

yea we destroy peoples livelihood and only sour ce of income, but theys making drugs and that stuff recks lives

In conclusion, its cool to kick rear end over in the sandbox. and thats what stone cold said so!

Thats me just lookin up how do you like that noobie I bet you love it you little weirdo
WEREWAIF

ADBOT LOVES YOU

did not read or view pics

I don't get black eyes because I am black
rocco tuna

lol

AlmightyBob

AlmightyBob posted:

lol

Cool Buff Man

Thanks,

The Administration

WEREWAIF posted:

:P

why is the one dude so huge compared to the others

EMF-Unbelievable.mp3

AlmightyBob posted:

lol

Ingwit

EMF-Unbelievable.mp3 posted:

why is the one dude so huge compared to the others

this might shock you but military/paramilitary guys tend to be pretty tiny

MISTER BEENS?
Wheelchair Guy On Oz

Wheelchair Guy On Oz posted:

this might shock you but military/paramilitary guys tend to be pretty tiny

smaller target, makes sense.

EMF-Unbelievable.mp3
lolled while a lil tear rolled down my cheek

Good Times Orc

[i]I was Ozz-Factor once...[/i}

a world where everybody wears the same pants

lolphin
Shaner

ruff n tumble bois getting wild in i rack

Bodybuilding Virgin 420

http://lihanli.blogspot.com
http://leh0n.blogspot.com

thank u

whats better? a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear? uguuu...
Twisted Aristocrat

This is Ribon, my new pet dragon! Please click!

Twisted Aristocrat posted:

thank u

hurrrrrr

IRS of Hentai

chairman, vrunt fan club

Buffington Post

live fyad or die

is this the thread about being gay

That is NOT awesome!
sq

cats are OK- purrr
dogs are OK- wooof

My heroes wear camouflage.
"We will not tire,we willnot falter,and we will not fail" George W.Bush

"If It Weren't For The United States Military"
"There Would Be NO United States of America"
Support them with Pride, They serve(d) with Honor!
AMERICAN HEROES - PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
ARMY - NAVY - AIR FORCE - MARINES - COAST GUARD

Hoobastank

sq posted:

it is NOW lmao

Corla Plankun

pics rule

BAN ME PLEASE

Cool Buff Man posted:

I am eating - right now - but I am making sure what I eat is acceptable, as I have to worry about my blood sugar level. I am also very fat

WAVE RACEWAR 64 posted:

ps BMP you are the worst accepted poster in FYAD you have horrible taste in music and cant even think of anything funny to say about that. some day someone will take your name seriously and the forums will breathe a sigh of relief but until then have fun 'owning' lower tier posters and secretly waiting for the day when you get an IM from moonshine saying About your posting bro.. We need to talk.

sq posted:

threads arent about anything. every thread is in an anarchic state

Anime is Reality

Don't kid yourself into thinking that they are doing this because they are stupid. They most certainly are not stupid.

They know exactly what they are doing; this is intentional and it is having the desired effect.

Obama's daily dose of fear and intimidation is calculated to suppress consumer confidence, scare the living daylights out of people, and make them look to the government to be "saved".

Look what they are doing: they just approved the single largest transfer of private wealth to a central government in the history of the world. Part of this money will be used to further corrupt the voting process ($4 BILLION to ACORN), control our healthcare, and make an ever-increasing percentage of the population permanently dependent upon the government.

It is becoming increasing clear that we're seeing a bloodless communist coup taking place right now.

Hoobastank

ACORN Barney Frank Community Reinvestment Act Freddy Fannie Ruby Ridge Croatian nuclear FBI colonel plutonium Ortega Waco Texas Panama CIA DES jihad fissionable quiche terrorist World Trade Center DES NORAD Delta Force Waco, Texas SDI explosion Serbian Panama Uzi Ft. Meade SEAL Team 6 Honduras PLO NSA terrorist Ft. Meade strategic supercomputer $400 million in gold bullion quiche Honduras BATF colonel Treasury domestic disruption SEAL Team 6 class struggle smuggle

That is NOT awesome!
sq

cats are OK- purrr
dogs are OK- wooof

a

tripwire attached this image:

"THERE'S A LOT OF SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME, MOM..." *closes urkelfan.com window*
tripwire

..(\��\.........,--.,..................,.--,........./��/)..
...\....\.........\...\................./.../........./..../...
.....\....\.,__..\...\............../.../..__,./..../.....
......\......\....'\��\-\............/-/��/'..../....../......
.../��\......\....\....\'\........../'/..../..../....../��\...
..('..'\~�.....�...�...)')........('(...�...�.....�~/'..')..
.\.....'................./..........\.................'...../.
...`�._.........../...''.............''...\..........._.��...
.......)............../................\..............(.......

tripwire posted:

a

lmao

Tov. Colhoznic
Bush Lies To You

MILK MY THICK DICK OF ITS THICK DICK MILK
handle ur skandle

WEREWAIF posted:

lol this guy grenades are gonna fall out when he tries to reload a magazine lol @ dumbass

no text
McMurphy

cool buff man owns. he owns 
n how to beat the heat in Iraq:

- Wear a Hat or Scarf. Much heat is absorbed into the body from the head in direct sunlight. This is one reason why Middle Eastern cultures developed wearing head coverings. Copy this survival technique by covering your head with a hat or scarf while outdoors.

- Engage in games and recreational activities with your unit. One pastime gaining popularity amongst our troops has been "Kidsteppin," a form of hopscotch involving lining up Iraqi children and attempting to jump from head to head and without breaking their necks.

- The best therapy for sunburn is prevention with the wearing of clothing or sun block. If possible, one should avoid sun exposure during the peak day (10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M). Cool compresses and topical pain medications may produce symptomatic relief. Topical steroids (such as betamethasone) and oral NSAIDs (such as indomethacin) may be of benefit, but could possibly be addicti

dog on a trampoline

nice trigger discipline leo and sq

The Go-To Guy for Kitten Pics
"Robert"
i spotted at least 1 fetal alcohol syndrome head how many did you spot??

I'm sick of your mouth and your 2 percent milk.
Groaning JO Bud

wheres that one pic with the ripped guy with a beard that pmc owns.. or maybe hes delta or something?

4-Port USB Hub

1991 Jeep Cherokee posted:

with fyad you are never alone. friends and fun are jsut a post away
FIVE'D

todd
Picnic ov Love

In my dreams of Death, you were there
The perfect crime, take my final breath
The noose pulls tight, a perfect fit
Swallow me up with your mistrust
There's a monster in my mirror
Dragging me through hell and misery
But when I smash that mirror
It sets me free

im going to move to iraq/iran/north korea/next military hot sport and start a company that sells cargo pants and become a millionaire

Thor Hawks

Hmm, actually that's a point of pride. I'm very proud of my mane of pubic hair. So, thank you.

Thor Hawks posted:

im going to move to iraq/iran/north korea/next military hot sport and start a company that sells cargo pants and become a millionaire

hey that was my idea almost maybe

lolphin
Shaner

okay i guess hes not ripped

4-Port USB Hub

1991 Jeep Cherokee posted:

with fyad you are never alone. friends and fun are jsut a post away
cool thanks

nya nya nyassu nya!~ (猫が心配なのかな?)
Carecat. Epic baww.

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸
RIP ASLEKI "MITAR CROW C"AW CAW rip fins

UNPROBATE ARE YOU RATCLIFF! ARE YOU RATCLIFF UNPROBATION COUNTDOWN!

PUT THIS SIG IF YOU LOVE ARE YOU RATCLIFF!
☠emoの女の子l☠ ☃

Hoobastank posted:

Don't kid yourself into thinking that they are doing this because they are stupid. They most certainly are not stupid.

They know exactly what they are doing; this is intentional and it is having the desired effect.

Obama's daily dose of fear and intimidation is calculated to suppress consumer confidence, scare the living daylights out of people, and make them look to the government to be "saved".

Look what they are doing: they just approved the single largest transfer of private wealth to a central government in the history of the world. Part of this money will be used to further corrupt the voting process ($4 BILLION to ACORN), control our healthcare, and make an ever-increasing percentage of the population permanently dependent upon the government.

It is becoming increasing clear that we're seeing a bloodless communist coup taking place right now.

aw hell

If you want beef then bring the ruckus, Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck wit.
buns of molybdenum

Shaner posted:

hey that was my idea almost maybe
lets be business partners in pants bros co

Thor Hawks

Hmm, actually that's a point of pride. I'm very proud of my mane of pubic hair. So, thank you.

ne1 wanna go to the community center and learn pashto lets build international bonds

Last Train to Farksville

...cold......life is a poo poo......blug...

♥♥♥ lol it's me a baby coyote.. :p ♥♥♥
RIP ASLEKI "MITAR CROW C"AW CAW

Last Train to Farksville posted:

ne1 wanna go to the community center and learn pashto lets build international bonds

Hmmm...lemme think....how about no.

Good Times Orc

[i]I was Ozz-Factor once...[/i}

telephonething posted:

Looks like we got us a wheelchair warrior

nice burn from a rereg

no text
McMurphy

cool buff man owns. he owns 

Shaner posted:

a world where everybody wears the same pants

EMF-Unbelievable.mp3