Automatic Weather Station
The AADI automatic weather station is a rugged self-contained station suited for use in remote places without electricity supply. Data can be recorded on site or be transmitted in real-time.
The entire station is powered by the Solar Cell Power Module which is an integral part of the mast structure.
• Compact and modular design
• Standardized sensor signals
• Long-term unattended operation
• Automatic transmission of data
• Low power consumption
• Minimum maintenance
• Flexible plug-in communication solutions
• Easy installation and rising of a up to 10m mast
• Standard packing in re-usable, durable, lightweight plywood boxes with carrying handles