Q1Media Adds Top 3 Gaming Web Site to Select Client List
Posted on: Tuesday, 29 August 2006, 09:00 CDT
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Q1Media has been selected by gaming information Web site CheatCC.com to provide sales, design and operational consulting in an effort to better serve and monetize the company's approximately three million monthly U.S. visitors. The redesigned CheatCC.com, the first collaboration of the new partnership, was launched in late August.
CheatCC.com's sales and operational consulting choice is another addition to the niche Q1Media client list, which already includes relationships with major youth and music Web sites. The 3.1 million U.S. unique visitors attracted to the content available at CheatCC.com make it the third-largest gaming information web site according to Media Metrix. Q1Media has already begun making this massive audience available to advertisers through its relationships with hundreds of agencies and clients across North America.
"I started Cheat Code Central as a hobby in 1997. Now, nearly ten years later, we're a gaming resource for millions of unique visitors every month," said David Allison, founder and president of CheatCC.com. "Our partnership with Q1Media will allow us to take our next steps -- site redesign, the development of new revenue streams, and continued audience growth at a rapid rate. We can focus on the online experience for our audience and trust Q1Media to generate sales."
"CheatCC.com has captured an enormous share of the gaming population -- a testament to the engaging content it offers visitors," said Bill Wiemann, founder of Q1Media. "We have a solid history of significantly increasing the advertising revenue and brand exposure of our clients, and we're excited to have the opportunity to do just that for CheatCC.com."
Q1Media is a specialty interactive sales and consulting firm based in Austin, Texas. The company provides in-depth sales and operational consulting services, including web site redesign, page layout and sponsorship development, remnant inventory optimization, general accounting, and other strategic marketing services. Q1Media also provides its partners with an exclusive plug-and-play sales force operation and has relationships with over 120 interactive and traditional ad agencies in North America. Q1Media's address on the World Wide Web is /web/20090330073801/http://www.q1media.com/.
Media Contact: Gaines Jonakin (512) 388-2300 email@example.com
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit /web/20090330073801/http://www.ereleases.com/.
CONTACT: Gaines Jonakin, Q1Media, +1-512-388-2300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: /web/20090330073801/http://www.q1media.com//web/20090330073801/http://www.cheatcc.com/
- Smartphones Provide Extra Mana for Mobile Games Industry as Audience for Downloaded Games Grows 17 Percent
- U.S. Retail Sales of PopCap's PC Games Jumped 85% in 2008
- Video Console Sales Unaffected By Big Game
- Constellation Energy Announces Pending Sale of Consulting Subsidiary Fellon-McCord & Associates
- Grouptivity Extends Visitor Relationship in Web Publishing
- TV, Sports and News Sites Experience Gains in September
- Disney Online Launches 'Disney's Game Cafe,' a New Games Site With Grown-Up Appeal; Site Features Popular Games From Disney, FreshGames, PlayFirst and PopCap
- Digital River Launches Games on the River E-Commerce Solution for eCOST.Com; E-Commerce Site Delivers Downloadable Games for Casual and Hardcore Gamers of All Ages
- Best Buy Testing Sales of Used Video Games
- Digital Bridges and Ideaworks3D to Join Forces in Bringing Connected Gaming to Global Audience
User Comments (0)