Please use this forum for all your questions and give up any other!
It is just because there are so few SIMpad users and to have all on one place would be great!
There will be a hardware, linux and windows sektion may in german and english.
mr nice's blog
This list has been shamelessly stolen from openembedded.org
- #opensimpad.org - for general discussions about your favorite device
- #oe - for discussions relating to the building and testing of Open Embedded and for debugging of the building of distributions with OE. If you need help with a distribution based on OE or a GUI environment shipped with OE, then PLEASE go to one or more of the following channels instead
- #angstrom - for discussions relating to the Ångstrøm distribution.
- #openzaurus - for discussions relating to the OpenZaurus distribution.
- #familiar - for discussions relating to the Familiar distribution.
- #gpe - for discussions relating to the GPE handheld environment(GTK/X).
- #opie - for discussions relating to the Opie handheld environment(QT).
There is also ibot, which gathers various information from the channels. Poke around.
Conversation in those channels can be reviewed at: