2003 Final AP Football Poll
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Oklahoma State 109, Arkansas 73, Virginia 36, Northern Illinois 30, Auburn 8, Oregon State 8, Pittsburgh 7, N.C. State 7, West Virginia 4, Connecticut 2
- CP = Coaches Poll (1950 to present)
- HP = Harris Poll (2005 to present; rankings start in late September)
- BCS = BCS Rankings (1998 to present; rankings start in mid-October)
- Clicking on the team name will display the week-by-week ranking for that team.
- Regular-season polls from 1936-60 had 20 teams, from 1961-67 had 10 teams, and 1988-present had 25 teams.
- This weekly poll data was contributed to the ESPN College Football Encyclopedia