| Map |
«Αριθμός, το πάν»
Function/data graphs were done with Maple and THINK Pascal and geometrical schematics with EucliDraw.
Refereed Journal Papers (in order of publication)
- "On An Application Of Lambert's W Function to Infinite Exponentials", Complex Variables, 49(11) (Sep. 2004), 759-780.
- "On Solving the p-th Complex Auxiliary Equation f(p)(z)=z", Complex Variables, 50(13) (Oct. 2005), 977-997.
- "Lambert's W Function and Convergence of Infinite Exponentials in the Space of Quaternions", Complex Variables, 51(12) (Dec. 2006), 1129-1152.
- "Corrigendum for 3", Complex Variables, 52(4), (Apr. 2007), 351.
- "Explicit Solution of the Kepler Equation" (jointly with Alexandr Dubinov), Physics of Particles and Nuclei, Letters, 4(3) (May 2007), 213-216.
- "On Some Applications of the Generalized Hyper-Lambert Functions", Complex Variables, 52(12) (Dec. 2007), 1101-1119.
- "On The Convergence of Series With Infinite Exponentials and Iterated
- "On Extending hyper4 and Knuth's Up-arrow Notation to the Reals".
- "On a Conjecture Between the Asymptotic Densities of φ and the Timing of the GCD Algorithm and a Tetration Function".
- "An Almost Everywhere Analytic Extension of Tetration" (work in progress).
- The author's math pages and papers are devoted to his parents and his superb mathematics teacher: Kostas Sourlas.
| Map |