Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, brings its arcade classic to Xbox Live® Arcade with Street Fighter® II’ Hyper Fighting. In addition to several offline modes and numerous leaderboards and achievements, the game takes advantage of the new online features of the Xbox 360™ powerful processing capabilities to create a seamless online multiplayer experience.
Download a free, feature-limited version of the game which offers two playable characters for one match. When you're ready for the ultimate retro gaming experience, unlock the full version of the game and choose from all eight original characters as well as four boss characters, each with their own special endings and home levels.
- Quarter Match: In an entirely new mode specifically created for Xbox Live Arcade, "Quarters" are used to virtually represent players and pays homage to the arcade tradition of claiming the right to play the next game.
- Quick Match: Jump into a match quickly for instant action.
- Custom Match: The best possible match is determined by sorting through a set of filters, including number of rounds, turbo speed, chat on or off, and friends only.
- Create Match: The most popular method for coordinating invite-only matches among friends which allows you to choose among several settings and host games.
- Offline game options: Play Arcade Mode, Vs. Mode, Training Mode, or CPU Battle.
- Multiple features: Enjoy comprehensive leaderboards, achievements, customizable control options, and updated menu screens.
Xbox LIVE Arcade on Xbox 360
This title is only available to Xbox 360® owners with an Xbox LIVE® Silver or Gold membership, through download from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.