7. Promoting Safety and Nonviolence on College and University Campuses
What College and University Campuses
Can Do To Make a Difference
ASCII or PDF
Acrobat Reader to read
all PDF documents
- Institutionalize a campuswide response to violence against women.
- Create an interdisciplinary task force to address violence against
- Establish a fair campus adjudication process.
- Administer sanctions for perpetrators that convey the seriousness
of the offense.
- Invest in comprehensive and accessible on-campus and community services
- Provide training on violence against women for all campus law enforcement.
- Form partnerships with local victim service programs and criminal
- Highlight men's ability and responsibility to prevent violence against
- Enlist men in education efforts.
- Participate in full disclosure of campus crime data reports.
for agencies and organizations that can help you provide services, support,