India: Bhaichung Bhutia Wants To Leave Mohun Bagan
The striker has decided to part ways with his club following accusations levelled at him over his commitment.
19 May 2009 00:04:15
Last week Mohun Bagan became angry with Bhaichung Bhutia for missing a
number of practice sessions and for not doing justice to his Indian
The club were reportedly miffed about the player being absent for
the trip to Jaipaiguri for an exhibition match.
Mohun stated that it was due to Bhaichung’s poor display towards the end of the season which resulted in the team missing out on the I-League title.
Incidentally, the club had allowed Bhaichung in the first place to participate in the show, but according to Mohun Bagan, the terms stated by 'the Sikkimese Sniper' were breached.
At a Monday press conference, Bhaichung announced that he wished never to play for Mohun Bagan again and that it would be better for both parties if a peaceful separation were achieved.
Bhaichung has a year left in his contract.
- Ryan Giggs Omits Cristiano Ronaldo From His Best Manchester United XI
- OFFICIAL: Diego Milito & Thiago Motta Join Inter, Sergio Floccari To Genoa
- Liverpool To Launch £50m Bid For Manchester United's Tevez - Reports
- Sir Alex Ferguson: Every Woman In Milan Is Like Miss World
- Perez To Cancel Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo Deal - Report
- Bhaichung Bhutia Exclusive: Mohun Bagan Have Hurt Me2
- India: Bhaichung Bhutia Wants To Leave Mohun Bagan2