The voice behind The Clone Wars' Yoda, Tom Kane, sounds off in an exclusive interview for Insider 110, revealing the many roles he has voiced for countless Star Wars game titles -- Threepio, Fett, Tarkin, Ackbar and others have all been benefactors of Kane's vocal talents!
The actor behind the Star Wars galaxy's other famously diminutive hero, Wicket the Ewok, also gets interviewed with a look back at the saga characters played by Warwick Davis. Following this extended interview is a set of five fun character profiles of the Ewoks from Return of the Jedi!
There are also two great features on our favorite princess, including a whimsical interview with Carrie Fisher and a retrospective of Princess Leia collectibles. Oh, and this special edition of Insider with a stunning Leia cover by artist Terese Nielsen will also be available from select comic stores!
Other features appearing in this issue of Insider include:
- Clone Wars: Season I Episode Guide, Part 2 -- Your handy guide to the second half of the first epic season!
- Mimobots! -- Art or functionality? The story behind Mimoco's cool range of Star Wars flash drives
- Readers' Survey Results Revealed -- Your favorite things from the Star Wars saga as voted by you!
And of course, there's a bunch more from Insider's regular sections:
- Launch Pad: the concert event Star Wars: A Musical Journey premieres, and The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars book
- Books: Author Christie Golden talks Omen, the latest title in the Fate of the Jedi series
- Comics: "Threat of Peace" online comic for Star Wars: The Old Republic video game discussed
- Incoming: the latest and coolest Star Wars collectibles
- Bantha Tracks: Revealing fans, their collections, costumes, and more!
Look for Star Wars Insider #110 on newsstands in June!