Exetel HSPA Broadband Prices (16/6/09)
We believe that the pricing for our products and services are the best available from any competing provider in Australia. The customer benefits together with the high levels of service reliability make a compelling case for any customer to select Exetel as its service provider. Should you still be considering another service provider, perhaps you might like to consider that as well as saving yourself money by choosing Exetel you will also help save Australia's most endangered flora and fauna, make a contribution to green house gas reduction and provide more opportunities for people in the third world. If you have time, click on the icons below to see how you can also help make the world a better place while saving yourself some of your hard to come by dollars.
The Exetel HSPA service is provided using the Optus Mobile data network. To ensure there is suitable coverage in the place(s) you intend to use this service and to do a preliminary check on whether your specific address can get an appropriate speed signal you should enter your street name and suburb and check on the map to see whether you should be able to get wireless using this facility:
Post Paid HSPA Plan Inclusions
With each Exetel Post Paid HSPA plan you also get the following additional facilities:
- 1 email address in the form of - email@example.com
- A permanent IP address (with the ability to change it if you wish to do so at any time)
- Usage meters for your HSPA and any other Exetel service you choose to use
- A comprehensive User Facility that allows you to manage every aspect of every Exetel service
For Use With Desktop/Laptop Computer Only
For Use In Mobile Hand Set Only
* These plans need an HSPA modem for them to operate. A prospective customer may already have such a modem in which case there is no activation fee for the service - Exetel will courier you the sim you need to place in the modem to access the Exetel service.
If you require Exetel to provide a modem then you can (on the order form) order a Huawei E169 modem at a cost of $145.00 (including the sim and shipping) on a zero month contract or for a cost of $0.00 if you sign up for a 24 month contract.
** Data (both up and down) is charged per kilobyte and the monthly bill is rounded to the nearest megabyte.
Speeds achieved in any specific location will vary widely and the maximum theoretical speeds will seldom, if ever, be achieved
All prices include GST.
GB = 1,000 MegaBytes
MB = 1,000,000 Bytes
Plan allowances include both uploads and downloads.