Find out everything you want to know about how the Verizon Hub looks and works.
Size and Weight
- 500 MHz Dual MicroPro Processor
- 128 MB of RAM for storage
- 2 MB reserved for ringtones
- Up to 128 address book entries
- Log up to 100 incoming/100 outgoing calls
- (1) 10 / 100 Ethernet Port
- (1) 802.11b / g wireless client interface
- 802.1x connectivity support for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and QoS
- Support for ITU standard H. 263 and H. 264. AMR video codes and Picture in Picture.
- Supported Video Formats:
- On2 VP6
- Sorenson Squeeze
- High-quality full duplex speaker and microphone
- Supported Audio Formats:
7" WVGA LCD screen (800 x 480 pixels) at 16-bit color with alpha blending.
Supported Image Formats:
- 1.8" QCIF + TFT LCD screen
- (1) 2.5 mm Audio Out + microphone
- Images: BMP
- MP3 Audio
Need more information? Find it right here.
Get your Verizon Hub right here!