Old Football Grounds Logo

Elm Park Reading

Record Attendance: 33,042 v Brentford 1927
Ground Opened in 1896 - the club moved to the Madejeski Stadium in 1998

Thanks to Paul Claydon for providing the photos below:

Norfolk Road Main Stand

 Main Stand

Reading End (also known as the Town End)

Town End

Tilehurst Terrace (also known as the South Bank)

Tilehurst Terrace

Tilehurst End

Tilehurst End

Thanks to Paul Claydon from 'Groundtastic' for providing the photos. 

Return To The Reading Page
Return To The Old Grounds & Stands Menu