St Andrews Parish Church

Homepage






Saltire cross of St Andrew Diocese of Peterborough, 1862-1926 Diocese of Leicester, 1926- Duchy of Lancaster arms
by P Brotherhood, 1952
Hewn from Charnwood's craggy slopes
Unto this hallowed ground,
These ancient rocks were brought and thence
By prayer and mortar bound


(SNB, from poem - St Andrews)



Welcome to the Home Page of the beautiful Victorian Parish Church of Saint Andrew, Thringstone









Online Visitors Guide to the Church
Pictures in Detail
Charles Booth's tomb
Extracts from the Parish Registers
Parish Magazines
Revd C Shrewsbury, Vicar for 46 Years
Photographs of Vicars, Past and Present
Photographs of Thringstone Church Choir through the ages
Restoration of Church Roof (Photos), Feb 2003
Thringstone Vicarage, Pre-demolition

Saint Andrew



Click here to visit Ray Stewart's pages on Thringstone Church
Click here for a history of Thringstone Methodist Church

Back to Home Page

Back to Home Page


1