C++Builder gives you the best of both worlds - the power of the C and C++ languages and visual rapid application development.
- Rapidly build native Windows applications using the C++ language and libraries
- Speed development with visual drag-and-drop tools and a powerful component library
- Rapidly build data-driven applications that connect to all your data across multiple sources and tiers
- Increase your productivity with timesaving IDE and tools
The C++Builder development environment includes an advanced editor, debugger, unit testing, modeling, and a powerful compiler with early support for the upcoming C++0x standards. Use the included libraries or your favorite C or C++ libraries to build scientific, engineering and other native Windows applications. Then use the visual design surface and hundreds of included components to quickly create user interfaces and build database applications with heterogeneous database connectivity.
What's New in C++ Builder 2009
- Give your user interfaces a fresh, updated look with new and enhanced VCL controls
- Build applications that handle global data with ease using new Unicode support throughout the IDE and VCL
- Move your code into the future with early support for upcoming C++0x language standards
- Build powerful, efficient and secure database applications by separating data and business logic with new DataSnap
- Get new insight into your database structures with data modeling and visualization in the all new C++Builder Architect edition