CyclingNews Forum  

Go Back   CyclingNews Forum > Road > General

General Discuss your experiences road riding, share knowledge or other general road cycling topics. A doping discussion free forum.

Old 09-24-09, 08:24

Default Cycling games Toys and figurines

Hello,

I open this post in order to inform you about the new cycling items recently available.

New Games :
L'Echappée infernale Board Game version 2009 is the official Tour de France Game.

Leader One game was published in 2008 and became in 2009 the official game of the 2009 Giro.

Bisikle is a new game with an incredible patented ball which reproduces on a hard plastic the same movement as a glass ball in the sand. build up your track as for slot-car tracks and play your favorite race on it.

New cycling miniatures:
Comming from the games Bisikle and L'Echappee Infernale some new plastic riders are now available.

and some new collector cyclist from the 200 years old Toy Soldier manufacturer CBG-Mignot are also available :

Find out them all on : http://www.sportgoodies.fr/shop/index.php?language=en
Visit Festinablog, Le Tour de France seen from the sponsor caravan.
Old Yesterday, 02:15

I am having one issue with it and i hope you can help?