Tim Hunter's Magic
Timothy Hunter has the potential to become the most powerful mage in the modern era. This we already know. So what exactly does this entail? What can the most powerful mage do? Who knows? In any case, Tim is still feeling out his powers, and he's got a few nasties that are limiting his progress, but in any case, he's getting good, and he's getting good fast. My money's on bigger and better stuff, quicker than you may think. So here's the list of everything that Tim has done, magic wise. Notations as necessary are made.
- (Mini 4/48): Turns his yo-yo into an owl.
- (1/21): Stops it from snowing around Kenny.
- (2/6): Goes to Faerie (using Tamlin's stone).
- (2/24): Reanimates the Unicorn.
- (3/18): His blood awakens the Unicorn and/or charges the page about the Manticore.
- (3/21): His blood refreshes the desert of Faerie.
- (4/24): Leaves Faerie (using Tamlin's stone).
- (The Lot): Created the Narls and the Wobbly (2 months prior).
- (7/2): Carries his burning father from their house (Tamlin's stone helped).
- (8/7,8): Remakes Martyn's golem into Happy (Again with the help of Tamlin's stone).
- (9/19): Stops everything in the street (except for Khara and Nikki).
- (10/5): Created the Queen of the Buggers and Awn the Blink (at the same time as the Narls and the Wobbly).
- (10/21,22): Starts up time again for Marya and Molly.
- (11/14): Protects himself and Molly from Daniel.
- (17/pre-1): Goes to Hell with Tanger and Happy.
- (18/5): Turns Worrying-Mini-Tim into a turtle.
- (18/20): Destroys the demon, Toll, and his bridge.
- (18/21): Finds Molly in Hell.
- (20/15): Conjures a giant metal knight with axe.
- (21/6): Turns into a giant cat, then gets it right.
- (21/10): Grows bat wings in his cat-form.
- (21/22): Makes a ramp for Filthy, Molly's cat.
- (22/2): Buries an oncoming car in asphalt, in a parking garage.
- (26/13): Puts his moth tattoo back on his arm.
Back to the Oak Park Hotel