You can now book many sporting activities by using our e-bookings facility. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and look out for the help button, which appears at every stage of the process.
SwindonCard holders: bookings will be accepted seven days in advance
Non Card holders: bookings will be accepted six days in advance with full payment.
- SwindonCard holders pay a discounted rate for use of facilities. For more information on ways in which you can apply for a SwindonCard, see: SwindonCard
- You do not need a SwindonCard to book online
- If you do not have a SwindonCard you will be required to pay in full by debit/credit card at the time of booking
- Telephone bookings are only taken after 9.15am (10.00am for the Delta Tennis Centre)
If you are unable to book online please contact the site you intended to book at
Secure online booking login screen
Centre Telephone Numbers
|Broome Manor Golf Complex
|Croft Sports Centre
|Delta Tennis Centre
|Dorcan Recreation Complex
|Highworth Recreation Centre
|Oasis Leisure Centre
Should the person who booked fail to show at the time of play, the activity/facility will be charged at the non-card holder price.
Cancellations must be made at least two clear days in advance of activity. Defaults will be charged at the full non-card holder price. For example, you must cancel by 10.00pm on Monday for an activity booked for any time on Thursday.
Our cancellation policy applies to all bookings whether made online or directly through a centre.
We also accept regular bookings for some activities at most of our leisure centres.
Details of the facilities available at each centre can be found in the centres' listings (please see the Leisure and Sport homepage).
- Applications for regular bookings will normally only be accepted from clubs, organisations, charities or other groups - not from individuals
- Hirers will need to have suitable and sufficient insurance cover, which can be arranged by us if necessary
- Before applications can be accepted, a declaration must be signed by the hirer agreeing to the booking terms and conditions
- Depending on the activity or the users, you may also need to provide other appropriate documentation
- Bookings for a minimum of 10 sessions may be exempt from VAT payments if certain conditions are met
Enquiring About Regular Bookings
To enquire about making a regular booking, please complete our online form:
Leisure Centres Regular Hire Enquiry Form
Your enquiry will be sent to us electronically and we will contact you to discuss your requirements using the contact details provided.
Alternatively, you can download, complete and then send us a paper form. There is a different form for each recreation centre; they are all available as downloadable pdf files:
Enquiries for 2009