• After rescuing Princess Leia, Han battles his way back to the Death Star's hangar. The stormtrooper disguise came in handy, but now it's his bold nature and his blaster that will free him from the Empire's clutches.
• This partially new, scene-specific, version of Han Solo features 14 points of articulation with ball joint shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, plus swivel waist, forearms, hips and a ball socket neck.
• This sculpt of Han Solo reuses the torso from the TAC-11 Han Solo (Smuggler) figure and the stormtrooper utilty belt from the TLC BD31/LC BD02 Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise figure.
• The color for Han's shirt and sleeves is incorrect. Instead of white it should be an off-white/tan color.
• Accessories: Removable stormtrooper helmet, torso armor and utility belt with holster (non-removable), thermal detonator and E-11 blaster rifle.
• This is Hasbro's second attempt at a "Death Star Escape" version of Han. He was previously releaased in 2000 in the POTJ line as Han Solo (Death Star Escape).
• The packaging for this figure includes a call-out sticker to promote the 2009 Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn Mailaway Offer.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the body for the astromech R3-A2.