Making A USB Playstation Adapter Compatible With Vista
I bought one of them USB adapters of the internet a few years back so I could use my playstation controllers on my computer. At the time I had XP, and no issues when using it. Now I've upgraded to Microsofts new OS. Vista home premium. This where the problems came in. My adaptor is no longer compatible. However I have found a driver on the net that solves this. Its called EMS USB2. It can be downloaded [Here]
All thats needed to do is:
- Download the setup file. Unrar it. You'll need Winrar for that.
- Then install the driver.
- Plug in your adpater afterwards.
- Its now recommened to go into control panel and open up 'Game Contollers'
- You'll see your adapter on the list now. Success!
- Finally, configuration is needed. Just click advanced and the rest is straight forward
You too can adapt to dish television with the dish network coupons available at Internetlion.com. Check it out today!