The Simplifying the Business program's mission is to change the way the air transport industry operates – resulting in better service for passengers and lower costs for the industry. Today, as the industry environment continues to deteriorate, StB continues to deliver industry change. The current StB programme will the save the industry up to US$14 billion every year.
How does StB realise industry-wide change?
- A focus on a mutually beneficial approach for everyone involved
- The leadership and support of the IATA Board of Governors - a group of 30 airline CEOs
- The endorsement of the IATA AGM
- The ability to create industry-wide standards
- A global network of 4,000 IATA, airline, and airport staff, industry experts and suppliers
For more information, please click on the links below. Homepages of the five current StB projects are available on the left hand navigation of this page.