1) What are the three things you can never be without while traveling?
My Pillow, Stuffed dog, and books.
2) If you didn't play professional soccer, what other profession would you want to try?
I want to be either a graphic artist or an art therapist with kids. I have always loved art and it has been an important part of my life growing up. The ability to be creative and design things is so much fun for me. Also, working with kids is so rewarding!
3) What's your perfect day off?
Staying in my pajamas all day long and doing absolutely nothing.
4) What famous person most inspires you?
5) If you had a dinner party, who are the four people you would invite (can be living or dead)?
Mother Teresa, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., and Michelangelo.
6) What is on your workout/pre-game iPod playlist?
Nothing to special. I have a very random mix of songs on my iPod and I just shuffle through.
7) What was your first job?
My first real job was stocking cards for Hallmark.
8) Do you have any pets?
9) When did you start playing soccer?
I started around 6-7 years old.
10) What is your favorite thing about playing soccer?
The people you meet and the friendships that form through the sport. Also that it has enabled me to travel the world.
11) Who is your favorite Soccer Player?
12) Who is your favorite non-WPS team?
The US Women's National Team.
13) If you had to sell all of your possessions, what is the one thing you couldn't part with?
My Olympic Gold Medal.
14) What is something you always have in your soccer bag?
15) If you were stranded on a deserted island with one of your current FC Gold Pride teammates, who would you want it to be and why?
Eriko Arakawa because she is always doing and saying funny things, so there would never be a dull moment.
Quick Hits: List your three favorites:
1) Biggest Loser
2) Jon & Kate Plus 8
3) The Office
Places to Shop:
2) Trader Joe's
1) Anyplace that serves sushi
1) Brian Westbrook
2) Chase Utley
3) Billie Jean King
Finish the sentence:
Aside from soccer, I'm really good at?
No many people know that I can?
Cool really well.