ForumGarden  
eBay Visual Search Engine

Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   ForumGarden > Politics > Current Events
Forums Casino Geo Photo Blogging Site Rules Arcade


Current Events Discuss the latest political news.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 21
Question "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Madoff

"Illuminati jailed" HOAXES, from _ _ _ _ E _ to Bernard "Bernie" Madoff - exposed worldwide first

Only totally brainwashed populace swallows the "financial scam world record holder" "Bernard MadOFF jailed" hoax, staged at the end of Illuminati End Times after "sentenced to a 150-year prison term", as the unstoppable Leader of the World "Health" Organization FUKuda tells us. (1)

Time to reveal the ultimate "Illuminati jailed" HOAX of End Times, staged at the beginning of End Times, more precisely five years after the interrupt button was pressed (2).
His last name: _ _ _ _ E _

For what "crime" was he jailed?
If you google Beer _ _ _ _, you will have imediately the name of the Illuminati who was "jailed" to "five years" to restart playing free man after an incubation of nine months.

Madoff, _ _ _ _ _ _ and illuminati jokes
As now illuminati jokes about how Madoff spends his time in "jail" are released almost on a daily basis (3), one more hint that will let anyone immediately solve the riddle, as long as that person is aware of what is the only PATH to the TRUTH in the End Times Information Highway.

_ _ _ _ E _ "jailed" in Beer _ _ _ _ act of illuminati theater was staged using the basic technique: "make illuminati appear as if they belong to different categories of opponents".
15 years later and at the same place where it was staged, the celebration of that act was packaged as illuminati joke, using the reversed format.
Again at the Beer _ _ _ _, in 1938, _ _ _ _ E _ said: "... the ability to make different ... appear as if they belong to one ....".

Notes
(1) "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"
Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION - Google Search
In blogs: Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION of their families, in case THE Beast still have time to VASSASSINATE YOU

(2) Interrupt button pressed 11:11, 11/11, a couple months before the pinnacle of illuminati theater, setting the stage for _ _ _ _ E _.
Search for 11/11 here:
"Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first, 95 years to the day"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22First+Bullet+of+End+Times%22
In blogs: Illuminati Murders: Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first

(3) Example from July 20: The New York Post using the headline "IN THUGS' SIGHTS - PONZI SCHEMER'S FELLOW NC INMATES TALK ABOUT 'SMACKING HIM AROUND' "reported" that "in prison, Madoff is tasked with light manual labor ... while the idea of beating up Madoff just for the notoriety of it has been discussed among the prison population, for the most part Madoff is a well-liked…even gets a lot of respect ... because he did not tell on anybody [who might have been involved in the fraud],”, quoting a "source".
BUTNER, NORTH CAROLINA PRISON INMATES DISCUSS BEATING UP BERNARD MADOFF - New York Post

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supporting Member
 
oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
country flag
Posts: 15,632
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

It says in your link that since 2000, millions of US 'Unproductives' were murdered in hospitals.

Care to elaborate???
__________________
FOLLOW THE STAR... 'KAUTO STAR'... CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP... MARCH 19TH..

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
oscar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
BORN TO BE A RED!
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UP NORTH
country flag
Posts: 15,229
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible View Post
"Illuminati jailed" HOAXES, from _ _ _ _ E _ to Bernard "Bernie" Madoff - exposed worldwide first

Only totally brainwashed populace swallows the "financial scam world record holder" "Bernard MadOFF jailed" hoax, staged at the end of Illuminati End Times after "sentenced to a 150-year prison term", as the unstoppable Leader of the World "Health" Organization FUKuda tells us. (1)

Time to reveal the ultimate "Illuminati jailed" HOAX of End Times, staged at the beginning of End Times, more precisely five years after the interrupt button was pressed (2).
His last name: _ _ _ _ E _

For what "crime" was he jailed?
If you google Beer _ _ _ _, you will have imediately the name of the Illuminati who was "jailed" to "five years" to restart playing free man after an incubation of nine months.

Madoff, _ _ _ _ _ _ and illuminati jokes
As now illuminati jokes about how Madoff spends his time in "jail" are released almost on a daily basis (3), one more hint that will let anyone immediately solve the riddle, as long as that person is aware of what is the only PATH to the TRUTH in the End Times Information Highway.

_ _ _ _ E _ "jailed" in Beer _ _ _ _ act of illuminati theater was staged using the basic technique: "make illuminati appear as if they belong to different categories of opponents".
15 years later and at the same place where it was staged, the celebration of that act was packaged as illuminati joke, using the reversed format.
Again at the Beer _ _ _ _, in 1938, _ _ _ _ E _ said: "... the ability to make different ... appear as if they belong to one ....".

Notes
(1) "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"
Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION - Google Search
In blogs: Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION of their families, in case THE Beast still have time to VASSASSINATE YOU

(2) Interrupt button pressed 11:11, 11/11, a couple months before the pinnacle of illuminati theater, setting the stage for _ _ _ _ E _.
Search for 11/11 here:
"Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first, 95 years to the day"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22First+Bullet+of+End+Times%22
In blogs: Illuminati Murders: Sarajevo 28 June 1914 - First Bullet of End Times - Real Story revealed worldwide first

(3) Example from July 20: The New York Post using the headline "IN THUGS' SIGHTS - PONZI SCHEMER'S FELLOW NC INMATES TALK ABOUT 'SMACKING HIM AROUND' "reported" that "in prison, Madoff is tasked with light manual labor ... while the idea of beating up Madoff just for the notoriety of it has been discussed among the prison population, for the most part Madoff is a well-liked�even gets a lot of respect ... because he did not tell on anybody [who might have been involved in the fraud],�, quoting a "source".
BUTNER, NORTH CAROLINA PRISON INMATES DISCUSS BEATING UP BERNARD MADOFF - New York Post
I really try hard to understand your posts but woosh...straight over my head.

Local Time: 11:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
abbey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supporting Member
 
oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
country flag
Posts: 15,632
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey View Post
I really try hard to understand your posts but woosh...straight over my head.
Come on Abbey, do try to keep up. It makes perfect sense to me.
__________________
FOLLOW THE STAR... 'KAUTO STAR'... CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP... MARCH 19TH..

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
oscar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
BORN TO BE A RED!
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UP NORTH
country flag
Posts: 15,229
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

Nope, I tried, I failed, I give up, defeated.

Local Time: 11:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
abbey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supporting Member
 
oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
country flag
Posts: 15,632
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey View Post
Nope, I tried, I failed, I give up, defeated.
I've read it 6 times and the links and i'm still
__________________
FOLLOW THE STAR... 'KAUTO STAR'... CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP... MARCH 19TH..

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
oscar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bruv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kent..... South East England
Posts: 581
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

I can't be arsed !!
.
__________________
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Time: 11:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
Bruv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supporting Member
 
oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
country flag
Posts: 15,632
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
I can't be arsed !!
.
Thing is......... I am actually 'fairly' well read on the Illuminati and The new World Order yet i can't get my head round his posts. You know that Gordon Brown is in on all this don't you???
__________________
FOLLOW THE STAR... 'KAUTO STAR'... CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP... MARCH 19TH..

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
oscar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bruv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kent..... South East England
Posts: 581
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

How can you get the dour Scotsman and a word resembling illumination in the same sentence ?
__________________
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Time: 11:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
Bruv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supporting Member
 
oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
country flag
Posts: 15,632
Re: "Bernie" Madoff jailed = scam about pyramid scam world record holder Bernard Mado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
How can you get the dour Scotsman and a word resembling illumination in the same sentence ?
His sexiness lights me up
__________________
FOLLOW THE STAR... 'KAUTO STAR'... CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP... MARCH 19TH..

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Local Date: 01-25-2010
oscar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
jail, madoff, scams

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wisdom of Ancient Egypt jhwty42 Ancient Wisdom 44 12-13-2008 07:55 PM
Do you really think the world is filled with morons? Snidely Whiplash Earth Changes 16 06-17-2008 10:17 PM
Michael Jackson! Any fans here? LondonFan of MJ! Music 252 04-26-2007 04:30 PM
The Gospel in the O.T. Sanctuary telaquapacky Christianity 14 08-27-2006 04:56 PM
The End Of The World...Again CVX Paranormal Science 2 10-08-2004 12:42 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Copyright ©2010, Digitalfog, LLC All Rights Reserved.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.2.0