|I want to download custom content for my game|
The Sims 2, The Sims 3, Content Lists, See all downloads...
|I need help with my game|
The Sims 2: Download and install Custom Content, Gameplay Guides, Technical and graphics issues
The Sims 3: Installing .package files, Loading crashes, Gameplay Guides
|I want to learn how to create custom content|
For The Sims 2, For The Sims 3, Creator Guidelines
|I want to talk to other Simmers|
The Sims 2 Discussion, The Sims 3 Discussion, General Discussion
|I need help with the site|
Site Questions and Issues, Rules & Guidelines, Site News, Site Map, All Forums...
Welcome to Mod The Sims.
If you don't have an account, why not
sign up now? It's free!
|Mod The Sims > Downloads > Game Mods > Global Mods - TS3 Tuning Mod|
|Autonomous Romantic Socials - TYAE - Same Sex|
Posted 24th Jan 2010 at 02:00 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2010 at 03:35 PM by werismyki : See "Update Section" in overview - Viewed 10655 times.
Information (Click for more details): Direct link to this thread
History: I started with Autonomous Woohoo - Try for Baby, then wanted Same Sex so I combined the two. Then I found Inteen and used the core but still kept my own tuning files. Lostaccount has resigned from modding and the latest version of Inteen is not compatible with 2.3, so I made due with the Tuning files I created over the past few months and Use Nraas SuperComputer to Pollinate those sims I was using Inteen for.
The Tuning Files: The tuning files include Cuddle Relaxing and Seated, Kiss Relaxing and Seated, Makeout Relaxing and Seated, Bed Tuning, multiple woohoo and tryforbaby sections, Buffs, and Socializing. Basically anything I could find that addressed Romantic Social Interactions.
Things You Should Know:
- This is NOT a Core Mod.
- Teen interactions are Teen to Teen only! (Adult/Teen requires Core Mod)
- Teen Partners cannot sleep in same bed (Requires Core Mod)
- Teens who have the baby at the hospital after Curfew will get picked up unless you have a mod which alters that
- Same sex partners may take longer to get "Try for Baby" than opposite sex partners. TIP: make one or both "Family Oriented" and the Try For Baby should appear under "Special" then "Family Oriented"
- Female/Female Try For Baby: initiating sim will get pregnant
- Male/Male Try for Baby: receiving sim will get pregnant
- Traits that have a negative impact on Romantic Interactions may also severely impact your sims chances to Woohoo/Try for Baby
- Occasionally, for some unknown reason, a sim(s) get stuck in the bed. You may get out of this by making the sim go to sleep, otherwise you will need to use "Testing Cheats" and "Resetsim"
- No Jealous Reaction is NOT the same as "NO Jealousy". I have simply removed autonomous availability of Jealous Reactions coupled with reducing Buff effects and their time length. Buff effects reduced to 0 and length of time reduced to 1 minute. Sims will still get jealous, but it wont last long. Your relationship will still take a hit but, unless you rub your partners face in it, you will be able to rectify your relationship with normal social interactions.
- Yes, World Adventures has a "No Jealousy" Lifetime Reward. Unless everyone in your house has this, you could still run into problems. Alternatively, if your sim has it and the target sim doesn't you could run into problems with other sims. Using the "No Jealousy" will not interfere with this mod, regardless which version you use.
- If your sim appears with the "Floating Head Syndrome" it means you do not have Pregnant Clothes installed. Note: this will only last until the pregnancy is over, once complete your sim will return to normal.
- If your sim gets stuck when the baby is due, it means you have another mod conflicting with this mod which isn't allowing it to work. Since this mod encompasses so many Romantic Social Interactions, any other mod which edits/alters Social Interactions will likely conflict.
- If you direct your sim to do an interaction and they start the task and jump away quickly or the task goes away without the sim doing anything, it is likely you are experiencing a mod conflict.
- Make sure you are setting up and installing your mods properly:
Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files
UPDATE 24 JAN 10
Sarcophagus and Eiffel Tower Woohoo & Try for Baby cannot be made autonomous and have been removed from all 4 versions of this mod.
userunknown - Autonomous WooHoo + **Try for Baby Updated**
Lostaccount - Same Sex Pregnancy - updated for 1.7.9 and WA
Peter L Jones for S3PE
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Downloads are not available to guests. Please login to download.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place any .package files you extract in your Sim 3 Mods\Packages folder. (The Sims 3 is usually installed in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\, so you'll place files in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages). See the FAQ below for more information.
4. Note that any Sims3Pack files can just be double clicked on and they will install using the EA Launcher.
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: