|Random question removal time! Rein it in a bit next time, Davies, there are plenty of other people lining up to have their own questions slyly avoided. Let's see what's left.
1) There are between 150 and 200 of us these days, so all of us hanging out together would take a bit of logistical planning. Of course we all have our own friends and colleagues, and of course we all indulge in the traditional British pastime of cheerfully slagging each other off whenever possible. And don't knock sitting in a chair all day, man.
3) Development at Rare HQ takes place in five separate buildings, not all of which are accessible to all employees, for many reasons including confidentiality. It's not as clear-cut as 'everyone gets to see everything whenever they like'.
4) Straw poll! Let's get us a nice spread of answers. Designer Shaun: "I'll go with Blast Corps as my favourite and... err, KI as my least, purely 'cos I hate scrappers..."
Artist Gav: "Favourite would be Jetpac (original, which scored bonus points for 'SPECTRUM CARTRIDGE!'). Hmm, I don't truly hate any with my official hat on, but of course Star Fox Adventures technically stole most of my life..."
Community rep Mike: "Favourite has to be GoldenEye – wasted way too much time playing four-player split-screen, so much in fact that it almost made my brother fail his GCSEs. Least favourite – I'm not that stupid, I like working here, well, the time not spent playing Banjo-Tooie anyway... damn it."
Musician Robin: "Favourite: the BAFTA-winning ;) Conker's Bad Fur Day, least favourite: Ken Griffey or whatever it was."
6) Again, we're a big company, we all have our likes and dislikes, it's not as if we can (or would particularly want to) come to a consensus on a single game and publicly declare it to be a load of old bumcakes. And there are more deserving targets than Halo, you sassy young stirrer.
7) Obviously Mr. and Mrs. Presley invented time travel, went forward to Chicago in 2023 and were so struck by their experiences that when they came back they named their son Elvis. Or maybe they took Elvis the alien back with them and they are actually THE SAME PERSON.
9) I don't know which aspect of any given Rare game (Rock Solid/Big Bug Fun Club aside) led you to ask us this question, but, er... not really, no.
10) This winter on XBLA okthxbye.