Played by James Baxter
- He is the assistant chef at The Woolpack.
- He came to Emmerdale to help his dad do up Annie's cottage.
- He's chatty and keen to get ahead.
- He was born in 1990.
- Before his Emmerdale life he had a successful stage career, appearing in Edinburgh and in lauded productions of classic theatrical productions.
- He also appeared in the adaptation of the children's book, The Revenge Files of Alistair Fury, on BBC.
Standing by as his stepfather and mother realised their baby had been swapped at birth and the real one had actually died.