To help promote worker rights worldwide, the Solidarity Center depends on the generosity and support of concerned individuals and organizations.
With your donations, our union and community partners can respond quickly to natural disasters, aid displaced workers, and provide children with the education they deserve to make a better life for themselves and their families.
- The Solidarity Center and its partners are ready to assist Haitian workers and their families who have been victimized by the January 12 earthquake in Port-au-Prince.
- Unions in Georgia provided food, shelter, and clothing to thousands of workers struggling in the aftermath of the August 2008 Russian invasion.
- In Kenya, our partners provided aid and relief for union members and their families during the country’s economic rebuilding.
- Unions in Burma were on the ground with clothing, medicine, and non-perishable food for Cyclone Nargis victims.
- In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, your gift of $30 will send a child to school for a year.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Solidarity Center Education Fund. Click below to contribute online.
You can also send a check to:
Solidarity Center Education Fund
888 16th Street, N.W., Suite 400
Washington, DC 20006
Please designate the name of the fund (e.g., Earthquake Relief for Haitian Workers) in the memo line of the check.
The Solidarity Center Education Fund is a tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.