WMD Terms of Service
By using the WMD Editor ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
AttackLab reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://wmd-editor.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person; a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. AttackLab cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- AttackLab reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WMD Site (http://www.wmd-editor.com).
- AttackLab shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You must not attempt to modify or circumvent in any way the limitations placed on your Account.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that AttackLab uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by AttackLab.
- If you have a Free account and your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by AttackLab) of other WMD customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- AttackLab does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that AttackLab shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AttackLab has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of AttackLab to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and AttackLab and governs your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and AttackLab (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at wmd-editor dot com.