New Ideas. New Jobs. New Hope For Texas.
Things in Texas are heading in the wrong direction. The cost of health care and health insurance is out of control, too many jobs are being shipped abroad, the quality of basic public education is falling, and our air, land and water are under constant threat from polluters. We simply can't settle for more business as usual.
Farouk Shami is a self-made businessman from Houston. He came to America 44 years ago with $71 in his pocket and achieved the American dream. He's built a company based in Houston that has created thousands of jobs in Texas, including 1,200 new manufacturing jobs from a plant he closed overseas so he could bring those jobs to America. Farouk Shami is a Democratic candidate for Governor of Texas in the March 2, 2010 Texas Primary.
- The Truth about Farouk's Plans For Texas
- Perry's Raids The Texas Enterprise Fund
- Rick Perry scared to be held accountable for years of failed leadership
- Statement by Farouk Shami
- Farouk Shami Campaign Releases New Song
- Farouk Shami says he will veto voter photo ID bill