The Cup is the final selection vehicle for the NRU to pick its team to contest the National All-Star Championships in Glendale, CO, in June.
The NERFU coaching staff has scheduled three matches for its squad.
The first game is set for Friday night against the Toulouse University from France at Amesbury Sports Park, home of the Middlesex club.
Originally 100 players were invited to try out for the NERFU team, that number being whittled down to a final pool of 30 players who will get a look by the New England coaching staff.
“We are hoping for a great fan turnout as this venue has been very fan friendly,” says New England head coach Josh Smith.
New England schedule:
4/9 v Toulouse University (8:30p Amesbury Sports Park)
4/15 v Ivy League Selects (7p Mass Maritime Academy)
4/25 NRU Cup trials (Albany, NY)
5/12 v British Royal Army Corp of Engineers (Mass Maritime Academy)
New England All-Stars v Toulouse:
1. Mark Olsen - Roger Williams
2. Matt Tannozini - University of Rhode Island
3. Greg Wachter - New Haven U/23
4. Matt Woerner - Tufts
5. Niko Retzos - Mass Maritime
6. Shaine Bonin - UMass Lowell
7. Alan Page - Castleton St
8. Andrew Marullo - Southern Connecticut
9. Dan Rosa - Southern Connecticut
10. Alex Reeves - Worcester Poly Tech
11. Connor Landers - Endicott (Middlesex)
12. Alex Rollins - UMass Dartmouth
13. Ken Stern - Boston University
14. Kyle Odell - Western Connecticut
15. Erik Brierly - University of Rhode Island
16. Mike Bruce - Northeastern University
17. Eric Derba - UMass Lowell
18. Colby Roy - Roger Williams
19. Steve Windward -UMass Lowell
20. Alex Throssel - Northeastern University
21. Gabe Perrone - Tufts
22. Nick Smit - Northeastern University
23. Colin Yip - Boston University