The new and improved version of the popular TinniTool. This model has been engineered to provide more effective treatment of your Tinnitus. Working on the exact same principles of the old model, the fit of the product ensures more therapeutic laser treatment can be directed to the affected areas.
It now comes in a single carry case allowing easier use of the TinniTool whilst on the move.
TinniTool has been proved to improve your quality of life, thousands of sufferers across Europe have successfully used the TinniTool treatment to alleviate Tinnitus.
Laser treatment, like that employed by the TinniTool, and Hospitals increases blood flow and enhances/ speeds up the re-generation process which, depending the level of damage, can repair these cells.
Use TinniTool easily at home or on the move – in the car, on the train, even at the gym whilst striving for that healthy balanced lifestyle that is crucial to managing the symptoms of Tinnitus.
TinniTool has a 2yrs Manufacturers warranty
Product ID: ARTIN001
TinniTool: EC certificates:
- Medical device
(EN 60 601-1 1996)
- Safety Laser equipment
(EN 60 825 -1 1994)
What is TinniTool?
TinniTool is a 'soft Laser system' comprising of a laser and a specially produced optic fibre cable, which is inserted into the ear.
How does it work?
The action of TinniTool stimulates the inner ear cells to regenerate. It is safe and painless. The Laser light penetrates the deepest hypodermic layers encouraging cells to rapidly regenerate.
Who may use TinniTool and when
TinniTool can be used by anyone. Across all age groups, even during pregnancy. It is simple to use and does not produce any sound.
- Tinnitus: once a day, 20 minutes, for at least 10 weeks
- Auditory pressure: once a day, 15 minutes, for at least 3 weeks
- Lowering/alteration of hearing: once a day, 15 minutes, for at least 4 weeks
- Vertigo: once a day, 20 minutes, for at least 4 weeks
- Hypacusis due to Tinnitus: once a day, 20 minutes, for at least 8 weeks
- Only regular use of this appliance will enable you to achieve the desired effect.
- Self-treatment with the TinniTool device does not replace medical treatment or needed operations but it can provide a therapeutic success by blending Laser treatment with other medical therapies.
- TinniTool is not dangerous nor painful. It does not produce harmful warming and has no side effects.
- There is no evidence of negative interaction with drugs or medical treatments
- 100% safe, needs no specialist knowledge
- Keep TinniTool out of reach of children
- Do not point the Laser directly into the eyes
- Do not look directly into the aperture (even with optical instruments).
For a Low one-off investment (apart from new batteries occasionally!) you can improve your quality of life and manage your tinnitus
VIEW THE TESTIMONIALS
Most recent TinniTool 2007
clinical survey results
The survey was conducted in Piacenza Italy where 46 adult patients affected by tinnitus were separated in two groups. One group was treated with low-level laser stimulation among other techniques. The other group was treated as the placebo group. Treatment lasted for 3 months and after this patients filled out a questionnaire. Final results stated that 61% of TinniTool patients improved their Tinnitus while the percentage was only 35% in the placebo group.
Click here to find out more