Thank you for visiting my campaign web site. I am proud to be a candidate for Attorney General.
My opponent is out of touch with Colorado. As Attorney General I will represent one client, the people. As a prosecutor, a former private practice attorney who has managed and tried hundreds of complex cases, and an elected official, I have developed the skills, insight and judgment to lead our Attorney General's Office.
My goals for serving as your Attorney General include:
- Working on the side of hard-working Coloradans, to prosecute abusive business practices such as predatory lending, while also protecting borrowers from interest rate scams.
- Ensuring public safety by aggressively pursuing violent crimes, business and economic crime, serious drug dealing and public corruption.
- Protecting the most vulnerable in our society, with a focus on seniors, battered women, and abused children.
- Fighting for our environment, while working with environmental officials and Colorado residents to protect our water and natural treasures.
- Eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse in the Medicaid system and recovering misallocated state funds to safeguard our limited revenue.
- Streamlining the budget of the Office of Attorney General to maximize efficiency and maintain a high level of transparency.
I encourage you join me as I campaign to reinvigorate the Attorney General's Office. I look forward to meeting and listening to you out on the campaign trail.
Read more: About Stan Garnett